Deleted

Whats the best item to cut cost on if I can't afford all the core items? Will it still be decent with a 5L chest?
"
Whats the best item to cut cost on if I can't afford all the core items? Will it still be decent with a 5L chest?

Doesn't even need to be a 5L :)

Right now I'm using this lol:

I had Kaom's, which is nice for the earlier levels because you get a nice life pool when you start mapping. Later I feel safe enough with 6.5k life, I sold my Kaom's and got some other sick gear (I pretty much HAD to sell my Kaom's to be able to afford the other item I wanted). Last night I was still doing red maps quite easily.

The only actual RISK I feel I have are Volatiles...
I don't care about double or even triple dmg mods, with Warlord's and Vaal Pact you're safe.

The problem with Vaal Pact is that you have to know what you're doing and you need to get over the idea of "omg these guys hurt", cause every damage you take you won't regen it if you're running away. Just man up and whirl in and you'll be perfectly fine.

PS: I sold my Kaom's to be able to afford this:

It's an item I want to take to perm HC, I'm not playing much this league because of a lack of time. So I felt it was worth selling my Kaom's for.
Last edited by Affinity on Apr 25, 2017, 2:35:26 PM
"

Most of the core items are actually really cheap now.

The 3 "expensive" core items are

1. Kaom's Heart
2. Xoph's Blood
3. 6 Socket Ngamahu

The rest can easily be cheap self found rares untill you can afford upgrades.

It really depends on if you are playing HC or Not

Ngamahu is the only real core item

Xoph's gives you a gigantic portion of dps

Kaom's gives you a nice life pool

Its up to you, based on what league you are in, to choose what items you wanna wait to purchase.
Last edited by Bloomania on Apr 25, 2017, 3:45:23 PM
cyclone buff for movement incoming!
Awesome! I just hope they don't break this build in any other way, I'd be pretty annoyed :P
"
Awesome! I just hope they don't break this build in any other way, I'd be pretty annoyed :P

Only 2 Ways That Could Happen

1. Ngamahu Nerfed
2. Xoph's Blood Nerfed/Unobtainable
"
"

1. Kaom's Heart
2. Xoph's Blood
3. 6 Socket Ngamahu

Its up to you, based on what league you are in, to choose what items you wanna wait to purchase.

I'm on LSC, tossing up between a 6L kintsugi and dying sun as I cant afford both.
"
"
"

1. Kaom's Heart
2. Xoph's Blood
3. 6 Socket Ngamahu

I'm on LSC, tossing up between a 6L kintsugi and dying sun as I cant afford both.

As i've said many times we shouldn't care much about cyclone dps.

But if you MUST pick 1, id grab the dying sun and a kaoms heart.

Last edited by Bloomania on Apr 27, 2017, 9:38:25 PM
I don't see a section for ascendancy, or is it in ur profile? Which do I pick first? Way of the Poacher? And will that be the only way to get frenzy charges? The guide feels outdated. Thanks for guide tho!
That's indeed the only way ^^

We go for Veil and Slaughter.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info