Deleted

added video
Was able to get all 3 resists to 151

Wise oak is legit.
does the main dmg from this build come from the Molten Burst or from Cyclone itself? Is it like 50%Molten burst/50% cyclone dmg output?

I mean would this build work with a 4 link cyclone just in order to proc the Molten burst?

ty
80% molten burst 20% cyclone

Yes it works on a 4l glove enchant if ur using kaoms
Ben,
In your vid you said avoid ele reflect maps. With Kintsugis, grace, dying sun and enfeeble, I have no problem with ele reflect, as long as it isnt paired with -max, unlucky dodge etc. I'm not sure the exact requirements (in terms of auras/flasks etc) for running reflect, or its interaction with resolute techniques/dodge/evasion, but I tend to do fine.

I would recommend testing out the BM gem like I suggested. Enfeeble helps a lot in higher tier maps - does mean you gota avoid hexproof though, which kinda sucks.

The main threat for me seems to still be chaos damage/degen. I can't emphasise chaos resist importance enough - we are one of the few builds that cant (shouldn't) run atziris promise.

The only times I die now are when I'm testing the limits of the build on silly guardian maps.
Miss my old buddies, but life be life sometimes.
"
braddaman wrote:
Ben,
In your vid you said avoid ele reflect maps. With Kintsugis, grace, dying sun and enfeeble, I have no problem with ele reflect, as long as it isnt paired with -max, unlucky dodge etc. I'm not sure the exact requirements (in terms of auras/flasks etc) for running reflect, or its interaction with resolute techniques/dodge/evasion, but I tend to do fine.

I would recommend testing out the BM gem like I suggested. Enfeeble helps a lot in higher tier maps - does mean you gota avoid hexproof though, which kinda sucks.

The main threat for me seems to still be chaos damage/degen. I can't emphasise chaos resist importance enough - we are one of the few builds that cant (shouldn't) run atziris promise.

The only times I die now are when I'm testing the limits of the build on silly guardian maps.

Run warlords mark. With Kintsugi and Fortify being up most of the time, our effective health is quite high.

I've been using warlords/HoA the entire time and might die to degen one out of every 50 deaths, and that's usually because i loosen up and don't use pots.
im pretty new to the game and im wondering when do you make the transition to cyclone when leveling? is it when you get the axe equipped?
"
Badjeraz wrote:
im pretty new to the game and im wondering when do you make the transition to cyclone when leveling? is it when you get the axe equipped?

I started using Cyclone when i had resolute technique
"
braddaman wrote:
Ben,

Yes you should avoid ele reflect maps because if your in an ele reflect map and you hit a reflect mob you take 2x the reflect which could be enough to kill you if you are in a bad situation or doing -minus max res.

Im not going to advocate for people to run ele reflect especially in hardcore.

That being said i explained that kintsugi mitigates reflect because of how the 20% less damage taken applies constantly to reflect (untill we get hit)

Blood magic gem isnt an option on a 4l setup with kaom's which is the recommended HC setup.

Never had problems with chaos damage/degen
How far could 10 ex go with the build on Legacy SC prices?

(already have Dying Sun)
Last edited by cryyyy on Apr 4, 2017, 7:14:32 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info