Deleted

Spoiler
Can I get some item (xoph's is too costly for me atm) and skill tree improvement suggestions? I felt a tad bit squishy so I ended up taking the big life wheel (the constitution one) and am comfortably sitting at 5k hp. Should I spec out of it a few nodes there or is the travel to that wheel itself not worth it?

^ Disregard that, I already respecced it and the build is way better now.
Last edited by ultra_super_hyper on Apr 4, 2017, 11:58:56 AM

Molten Burst:14457 at 10 frenzy charge
cyclone:34103 at 10 frenzy

is this good enough to run shaper?
"
sazerael95 wrote:

Shaper isnt really an issue about damage for this build because our single target is not in the millions so we have to do with the vortex balls all over the ground, as a vaal pact build we struggle with that.

Would recommend you use kaom's to fight shaper + blood dance boots and unspec vaal pact.

Shaper setup is very specific.
"
"
sazerael95 wrote:

Shaper isnt really an issue about damage for this build because our single target is not in the millions so we have to do with the vortex balls all over the ground, as a vaal pact build we struggle with that.

Would recommend you use kaom's to fight shaper + blood dance boots and unspec vaal pact.

Shaper setup is very specific.

alright gonna try it soon.
10/10 for the jewel search nice build, i might get some more life now in lhc at 90 now then you but still nice :P
"
Slapparian wrote:
10/10 for the jewel search nice build, i might get some more life now in lhc at 90 now then you but still nice :P

Ye absolutely.

The setup i have posted is way heavy on damage.

Realistically you dont need that much.

life + more leech = better def
For anyone looking to get this build up and running on a budget, you're looking at around 4ex to get started.

Tips for saving money:
-Look for double resist gear in the high 30's instead of triple resist in the 20's.
-Try your best to get 70+ life on each piece
-Two stone rings can be pricey, aim for single resist implicit rings.
-Rustic sash is not necessary early on, and belts can give us the best defense stats as yellows. Try looking for 120+life on a leather belt.
-When looking for Phys damage on gear, look for fire damage instead, you can find it at higher rolls than phys and sell cheaper.
-Don't buy a high rolled ngamahu's, buy the cheapest non corrupted one, either 6 socket or not, then use a divine orb or two until you get 400dps. This shouldn't take more than 3-4 Divine's.
-15% cyclone helmet and +1 frenzy darkray boots should be the last on your list of upgrades. Aim for getting your gems 20/20 first (on axe), then boots, then helmet.

Dying sun is a luxury, don't avoid this build just because you can't get one, you will be fine without it.

Have a backup Kintsugi/Kaom/Daresso/Belly in your stash that you are trying to 6L. The build is very comfortable with all 4 of these armors so don't be afraid to try them.

Be an active player. Our damage is insane, but our defense is almost solely relied upon evading attacks, don't try to be a hero and face tank shots, know your enemies and keep at their weak points and be ready to move away at a moments notice.

Hope this helps anyone.
Thinking of trying the build but the amulet is 200 chaos at the moment. How badly does it hamper the build?
My alt is whisper ince tanker with 5k life and tons of leech. Still dies a lot for not being able to leech enough. Would this build do better in t10+ maps?
Is slayer better for HC? or is raider with vaal paact safer?
"
Camaron wrote:
Is slayer better for HC? or is raider with vaal paact safer?

Vaal pact is WAY safer because you are able to instantly leech.

Compare instant flask to over time flask.

Thats the difference between vaal pact and non vaal pact.

That being said there are certain specific situations in which having regen is better.

Such as the shaper fight, maps with desecrated ground/chaos degen/ etc

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info