Deleted

Shaper down.

(b'.')b
upcoming Vod + New Dmg Setup
Great Build , was wondering which is better for LHC. Blasphemy warlords or Blasphemy flammability. Also the up side and down side or each. Thanks
"
wowhaleth wrote:
Great Build , was wondering which is better for LHC. Blasphemy warlords or Blasphemy flammability. Also the up side and down side or each. Thanks

Warlods = More Leech = Better Survive-ability

Flammability = removed fire res/ damage
Just got kaoms last night so. Hoping I can do breachs no problem now
why dont you use attack speed mods on Jewels? More attack speed -> more chance to active Molten Burst
"
AquaStar92 wrote:
why dont you use attack speed mods on Jewels? More attack speed -> more chance to active Molten Burst

At a certain point, attack speed is affected by diminishing returns. Jewels are better suited for double/triple dipping in damage with 6%+ life than adding a minute amount of attack speed.
Actually im sorry but i will not be posting a new video regarding the build.

All the information is out here in the build guide and the setup currently posted is the best atm.

I thought i found a better damage setup but i didnt.

If anyone has questions i will continue to answer it and if the tree gets changed ill try to update it.

But i think im done with this build.

is the 4% mana leech enough to sustain cyc without a mana pot? with a kaoms
Welcome back Ben,
Just a suggestion for those still running a 6l, you could always run a CoH setup in your cyclone for extra damage/utility etc.

I'm still running Kintsugi's 6l on my cyclone and having mana issues, as my attack speed is way too high. I have about 180 mana unreserved with grace + HoA, but I keep having to resort to enfeeble blasphemy instead of grace due to mana restraints. This is despite me having 3 mana leech nodes in dualist (leech is not the issue - so i'll be dropping 2)
I'm planning on dropping attack speed (still have on a few jewels) to combat this. I really dont want to pick up a mana flask, as I'm using dying sun and wise oak.

Still having a lot of fun with this build. However, I've killed myself many times by vaal cycloning the aggressive death mobs and killing volatiles with my cyclone like a dummy.
Miss my old buddies, but life be life sometimes.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info