[LEGACY] 2.6 Update CHAOS Blade Vortex SHAPER UBER ATZIRI EYES CLOSED farmer

Yeah, all of my items are in less then 5ex, you just need to know how to search for items you need. Although my chest is.. ahm
(JUST CRAFTED IT!!(got lucky?)) I got it to 6l lol, so its worth like 10 ex now. I think a 6l is necessary for this build, otherwise not possible to do it.
Last edited by Asgardd on Dec 19, 2016, 5:39:31 AM
Can I ask why you don't use a Witchfire Brew?
"
Krovah wrote:
Can I ask why you don't use a Witchfire Brew?
i wish i had a flask slot left for it :/ prob replace 1 of the vinktars with it but i am to lazy vinktars is so much comfort
Every Class 100
Discord Alex22#8812 if u cant catch me online in Poe
Actually seconding him on that the second vinktar might look like a cash showing or funnzy but for the few time the 1st is not up or between uber atziri phases its confirtable to have two and after playing the build myself i can tell you that the damage over time dont need any buff you cab facetank eveything guardian poison immune shaper even uber you are dealing too much damage to care anymore i ve made roughly 60-70ex in 3-4 day farming end game bosses so yea thats one hell of a build and skyforth is just the cherry on the top you can do without but once you got it it's god mode time
"
Krillia wrote:
Actually seconding him on that the second vinktar might look like a cash showing or funnzy but for the few time the 1st is not up or between uber atziri phases its confirtable to have two and after playing the build myself i can tell you that the damage over time dont need any buff you cab facetank eveything guardian poison immune shaper even uber you are dealing too much damage to care anymore i ve made roughly 60-70ex in 3-4 day farming end game bosses so yea thats one hell of a build and skyforth is just the cherry on the top you can do without but once you got it it's god mode time

Yeah I'm not too worried about the price considering Vinktars is less than 1.5ex.
"
ar3ik1049 wrote:
5l - void manipulattion or concetrate eff?

thx
I too would be interested in your recommended 5L setup.
Also, what are your stat milestones for content? For example how much es / dps do you look for before doing norm Atziri, uber lab, uber Atziri etc.. Can any of these be done on a 5L?
"
saninn1 wrote:
Can you tell me why i cant leech ?

i have atziri flask and tree exactly like yours.... when i use atziri flask i dont leech anything

+1

I have atziri flask and vinktar but the leeche is not great!
"
Gameexe wrote:
"
saninn1 wrote:
Can you tell me why i cant leech ?

i have atziri flask and tree exactly like yours.... when i use atziri flask i dont leech anything

+1

I have atziri flask and vinktar but the leeche is not great!

You have 2 Vessels with +lightning damage to attacks. Use conversion or +lightning to spells.
100ex in one week? ok right....
Hello

Besides making these bosses .. this build is viable for t15, t14, etc ...?
I am currently lvl 91 in my main char, spent about 16ex on it, and can barely make t13 and suffer much in uber lab ..

Another question, is this Sorcerer Boots mandatory for the build to work?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info