[LEGACY] 2.6 Update CHAOS Blade Vortex SHAPER UBER ATZIRI EYES CLOSED farmer

Where does most of the damage in this build come from and what should I be focusing on getting first to improved it?
Is crit important to this build? Would it be possible to invest more in ES at the league start, getting away without it and still being able to farm shaper?
replying to save link ;)
TY!
I answered my own question after reading through the fourm.
Only thing that confuses me is all the chaos resist you have on your gear even though you are immune
OP Will Surely Deliver
Last edited by insaneslapchop on Mar 5, 2017, 5:07:27 AM
updating this guide when i am done boss farming this season meanwhile busy stop asking ty!
Every Class 100
Discord Alex22#8812 if u cant catch me online in Poe
If anyone else has a tree I could use pm me please.

Thanks
Last edited by KBZx on Mar 15, 2017, 9:25:00 PM
Youtube - bladevortex poison guide from playhard
--- TEMPUS FUGIT ---
For everyone that cant w8 this is the tree I use: http://poeplanner.com/AAYAAQkyEACCr-vn6vkzlwbEot-YYloZivsJ9toaj8M6ieDmWJMfSRMkiw-rFr9qjPVvyBSi2bDYdf2Eb9RCtUh2gsgM62MRLysKXfIqC3BSDkgRln_Gkyd71--I-TfXz0mxXIq-iqEvBx6VLvDVSVGP-lxAVL0V7ZaL1bnsGHC72RMvb9DQX2psCyL0bRnZWxslS67pAsrTtAzqug18V8ko-oLHHb4zhwPuEVA1uacrl_RSUz1fl5VMsyBuUDDbXhEPrJj314RIXGvDbXRVXypSr7tN3V9n_EV-Dlxq-tAf7-ubtYTFh8unm3WezxXr9cMJuZPyHbJwKlNilX-Wn21_gP8QnrfxbTdMx50AAAAAAA==

If u arent lvl 100 u can either leave out the jewels if u dont have godly rolled once (area dmg chaos dmg spell dmg energy shield) or drop one of the chaos clusters (the which cluster is weaker than the ranger chaos one) if u are around lvl 80 drop all chaos clusters for now.

CI Version: http://poeplanner.com/AAYAAQUyEACAr-vn6vkzlwbEot-YYloZivsJ9toaj8M6ieDmWJMfSRMkiw-rFr9qjPVvyBSi2bDYdf2Eb9RCtUh2gsgM62MRLysKXfIqC3BSDkgRln_Gkye-iqEvBx6VLvDVSVGP-lxAVL0V7ZaL1bnsGHC72RMvb9DQX2psCyL0bRnZWxslS67pAsrTtAzqug18V8ko-oLHHb4zhwPuEVA1uacrl_RSUz1fl5VMsyBuUDDbXhEPrJj314RIXGvDbXRVXypSr7tN3V9n_EV-Dlxq-tAf7-ubtYTFh8unm3WezxXr9cMJuZPyHbJwKlNilSy_FdeGrlZjf5afbX-A_xCet_FtN0zHnQAAAAAA

Drop ES notes at witch area if u can still keep the es at 10k and grab dual curse (Temp Chains is a must, Assassins mark is the second best curse for deepz)

For both versions a +1 curse amulet with crit multi spell dmg and energy shield will make your dps go boom or a eyes of the greatwolf (I am rocking a 72% crit multi 58% chaos dmg talisman) but we talk about 3 mirrors for such a greatwolf vs a couple of ex for a +1 curse amulet so its up to your budged really. (DONT grab 3 curses since u cant run all of them and bosses have 80% less curse effectivness)

Imported my Character to Path of Builder: http://imgur.com/a/1QvoZ Legacy +1 gems Shavs one of the best Greatwolfes Talis and mostly mirror worthy Gear so just a little show of for reference. Dmg stats are vs Regular Mobs (no resistances + shock calculated into it).

If you have any Questions on Gear or Skilltree/Gem setup leave them here in the forum and don't text me OR Fyndel ingame (I'll look into this threat every now and then when i ve time (AFK trading as usual)).
Last edited by LuckNorris on Mar 17, 2017, 4:30:10 PM
Ty mate! :D
An update to my post on page 15. Witchfirebrew actualy adds a huge chunk of dmg (without the vuln curse taken into consideration). Its better than a silphur flask. But even tho i am now rocking a Witchfire Path of Builder gave me a clear nono to the second curse since Shaper has a 80% reduced curse effect buff (hidden) same for guardians.

I also (since we are running only one curse on blasphemy which opened up mana AND gem slot) run an empower on my Discipline Clarity Enlighten Setup. I also recommend u guys grab an Enhance and link that to your RF for shaper or other bosses u want to melt adds some nice juice.

GL out there Exiles.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info