[3.2] Very cheap ~ REVIVED 4 Million DPS+ RF Fire Nova Mine (Update soon)

Also, i think i'll return to no-crit version.
With added duration nodes, those double dipping nodes and additional jewels with double dipping nodes actualy doing more than crits with full charges, so no worries about power charge durations and it's generations with the same ammount of damage.

Also, i still have an option to go to elemental overload, and get more damage if i want to, and more ES in the way to it. Hm, 120% increase crit strike on boots is only thing that trying to stop me, but i don't have that enchant anyway, so...

But it's all experimentation in path of building. You'll never know until you try it :D
Last edited by Med1umentor on Mar 26, 2017, 6:39:48 PM
Compared to your Barrage build, which one do you think is better for bosses?
"
Biowned wrote:
Compared to your Barrage build, which one do you think is better for bosses?

I'm not the autor, but i think i can answer the obvious. Of course fire nova mine is better boss killer! It was said by autor many times, and ele wander is map clear speed build. They are not even comparable.
Nice thanks. Also, how worth is going LL instead of normal build? Price is around 15-20ex higher.
"
Biowned wrote:
Nice thanks. Also, how worth is going LL instead of normal build? Price is around 15-20ex higher.

Well, it's quite worth, cause you can have pretty much 2 more auras, on top of being able to take 30% more spell damage node.
But not that worth to be obsessed with it. It's more like luxury min maxing, instead of basic progression.
How do you level with this build? I'm at 53 and it's a real nightmare to be honest with you. I'm at 1,1k hp with +1 tabula. If things don't oneshot me, they will twoshot me. The playstyle itself seems pretty fun, though. Although bosses up to Dominus on cruel have been just oneshots.

Only gear I can get from hp is my rings, belts, amulets, gloves and boots. Even if I get something out of those, I will still be running only at 1,6k hp or something like that. It's REALLY painful. I don't have yet ascendancy, but occultist won't help me before CI.

Only reasonable way to survive in merciless is to ask a friend to boost me until I'm 65 and after that I'll buy 5l or 6l mantle (6l if someone is online with 6 ex mantle) and then do a switch to CI. Although CI isn't ideal at that point, but with occultist passives, I think it would be much better.

EDIT: I picked mind over matter for the time being, it helps a little. With 2x Praxis Rings, 46% of the damage is converted to mana. I'll probably get some hp gear and I should be able to reach much higher ehp levels. Obviously you will run into mana issues, but the perfect solution here is to use hybrid flasks while leveling. Four of them.
Last edited by Mellowautomata on Mar 27, 2017, 4:07:57 AM
"
How do you level with this build? I'm at 53 and it's a real nightmare to be honest with you. I'm at 1,1k hp with +1 tabula. If things don't oneshot me, they will twoshot me. The playstyle itself seems pretty fun, though. Although bosses up to Dominus on cruel have been just oneshots.

Only gear I can get from hp is my rings, belts, amulets, gloves and boots. Even if I get something out of those, I will still be running only at 1,6k hp or something like that. It's REALLY painful. I don't have yet ascendancy, but occultist won't help me before CI.

Only reasonable way to survive in merciless is to ask a friend to boost me until I'm 65 and after that I'll buy 5l or 6l mantle (6l if someone is online with 6 ex mantle) and then do a switch to CI. Although CI isn't ideal at that point, but with occultist passives, I think it would be much better.

EDIT: I picked mind over matter for the time being, it helps a little. With 2x Praxis Rings, 46% of the damage is converted to mana. I'll probably get some hp gear and I should be able to reach much higher ehp levels. Obviously you will run into mana issues, but the perfect solution here is to use hybrid flasks while leveling. Four of them.

You are exaggerating. There are builds that really bad at leveling phase, but that build not one of these. If you have money for the freaking tabula +1 gems - you can afford something that really matter. Why do you even need 6 link at that point of game?

If you suck at game - don't blame it on build. It have pretty detailed guide for leveling and that goes pretty smoothly with the exception of infernal mantle, which is already fixed.
Or what, are you going to condemn every build that ever mentioning going CI? Well, it's rather standard procedure leveling for EVERY CI build, that build isn't different from those even for a bit.

P.S. Oh, no. I'm wrong. This build is much better than usual CI builds, cause it have wicked ward, as occultist. Occultist is the only class that i can consider early CI conversion. wicked ward+discipline+some cheap ass ES armor - you already have more than enough to demolish merciless. Ever heard about hybrid life+es?
Last edited by Med1umentor on Mar 27, 2017, 6:25:27 AM
"
Med1umentor wrote:

You are exaggerating. There are builds that really bad at leveling phase, but that build not one of these.

I agree that there are worse builds to level and I've even leveled one myself, which was a nightmare from 40-65 or so (it was so bad that I spent like 20 regrets + other refunds to respec into it from a leveling build in this league)

"
Med1umentor wrote:

If you have money for the freaking tabula +1 gems - you can afford something that really matter. Why do you even need 6 link at that point of game?

+1 tabula costs like 40c, that's about 1/6 of the Xophs Heart that OP recommended (and that I got). Hell, I could even use my 6l carcass jack, although no point to recolor it from current 3 offcolors just for 3 levels (until Mantle).

"
Med1umentor wrote:
If you suck at game - don't blame it on build. It have pretty detailed guide for leveling

I'm not sure what's your problem? I didn't say that this build is bad for leveling. I said that I have huge issues leveling with it and I'm asking how do people do it. My issues are: in close quarter areas, I get easily stunned and overwhelmed by mobs, before I can either lay my mines / detonate them. I could get that chayula amulet though, since my current amulet offers just little spell damage, fire res (which I have overcapped) and so on.

Maybe next time before being an ass, you should use whatever you have in your head that most people would call brains, and think a bit about your response. Also, the guide to leveling isn't detailed. It's good guide that helped me, but it doesn't really say anything about how to counter having 100 deaths before you complete merciless. And I'm not the only person who had a lot of deaths, others have reported it too. It's bit unexpected when you don't have a single warning about that.
"

+1 tabula costs like 40c, that's about 1/6 of the Xophs Heart that OP recommended (and that I got). Hell, I could even use my 6l carcass jack, although no point to recolor it from current 3 offcolors just for 3 levels (until Mantle).

For some reason +1 gems on poe.trade didn't return any result, so i didn't saw current prices. Still, it's pretty unbeliavable how tabula rasa with 10c clean price right now, with best possible corruption cost only 4 times more. Nevertheless, for 40c you can get bunch of better armor with 5 link, you don't really need 6, really. Even final incandecent heart 5 link, will not cost you more than 23c which is jeweller's touch prophecy. My reasoning still stays.

"
"
Med1umentor wrote:
If you suck at game - don't blame it on build. It have pretty detailed guide for leveling

I'm not sure what's your problem? I didn't say that this build is bad for leveling. I said that I have huge issues leveling with it and I'm asking how do people do it. My issues are: in close quarter areas, I get easily stunned and overwhelmed by mobs, before I can either lay my mines / detonate them. I could get that chayula amulet though, since my current amulet offers just little spell damage, fire res (which I have overcapped) and so on.

Maybe next time before being an ass, you should use whatever you have in your head that most people would call brains, and think a bit about your response. Also, the guide to leveling isn't detailed. It's good guide that helped me, but it doesn't really say anything about how to counter having 100 deaths before you complete merciless. And I'm not the only person who had a lot of deaths, others have reported it too. It's bit unexpected when you don't have a single warning about that.

Well, i guess it was rather rude, but i'll not apologise, cause your response even more like an ass.
You know saying "do not take offense to the truth"? I didn't even insulted you. You know - i can declare that i still die on guardians and such, when other people do that deathless with much worse gear, So i can declare that i suck ass at that. It's not insult, it's stating the fact. You die at low leveling - that means you suck at that right now. And if you know about "eye of chayula", why did you even post that here, if you know where is the problem? Don't be like those "offended wimps" and man up, agree to it, and make some efforts to change situation.
Saying that you are 50+ lvl, merciless and still 1k ehp, already says that you suck at leveling. And your attempt to prove the opposite is the biggest joke.

And everyone who had problem was the same here. They was like "Oh, cruel Kole oneshoting me. This build sucks". Cruel can be demolished by any skill in the game, it's so simple, and yet there are those whiners. That's why i was rather aggravated with you too - too many people who search the problem where it doesn't exist.
I was doing that build as starter, without any currency at all, and huge prices in the start of the league, and it was smooth sailing right until the maps. So i can declare that leveling with that build is smoother than 80% of others, don't see any problem
Last edited by Med1umentor on Mar 27, 2017, 8:20:26 AM
Hi everyone, lvl90 here.

I have been able to do uberlab, atziri, Minotaur, and tier 14-15 with no problems at all. But i feel like i am lacking damage.
When you talk about stacking poison, do I have to search for certain rolls in my gear? I haven't seen anything in the guide.

I have tried to do Phoenix and Abaxoth and couldn't kill them.

Here is my 9.2kES gear:
Spoiler

The tree is the same as OP's.

Thak you in advance, any help will be appreciated-
Last edited by iNfi_ on Mar 27, 2017, 8:42:09 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info