[2.5] [New Vid] Assassin: Wisdom and Action 800kdps on a 5L

"
Kroughfire wrote:
"
yancho wrote:
Very nice build,currently im 52 lv.
Can you tell me how do u manage your mana,when i hold the skill for some time it drains the mana very fast,breaches mobs for example,until i kill all of the waves,it's drained,600+ mana.

That's surprising actually. Are you using Warlord's Mark Blasphemy yet? I am reserving close to 93% of my mana, and still have roughly 100 to use for skills, and I never have any mana troubles. Are you using a 6L or Tabula (that might be the reason)? Warlord's and Intelligence solve the problem. The int you get gives you a huge mana pool and mana regeneration for things like whirling blades. It won't be a problem once you use warlord's.

I see,so that's the problem,cuz i havent linked everything yet.
Thanks
What do you think of Choir of the storm amulet? could be a good alternative :)
Could you use a Call of the Brotherhood in this build or would split dmg types be a bad thing?
Lookin forward to trying this build, how far has it gotten?

What is clear speed in maps like?

Uber atziri / Uber Izaro / Shaper viable?
@Hyberch
I'm interested to see what you do for HC. I think using Arctic Armor is a great alternative to HoT, but I'm not sure. For CWDT/CWS, you can use both. Since we have endurance charge generation from Warlord's, I prefer CWS for the Ice Golem and Immortal Call, so they can be higher level. I understand the need for reliability in HC though. I really like your idea for Molten Shell, and will probably use that as well. We have a plethora of available sockets, so it's a nice added armor buff. For HC, yeah, the energy from within jewel will be nice in that area, and there are plenty of efficient life nodes right off the tree pathing for you to take while leveling.

@Acantha15
Splitting damage types is bad, as it dramatically reduces our penetration. However, I had used Three Dragons as a leveling item for res, and found that I loved the shatters, and it was actually a pretty strong defense. If you are on softcore and want to try it (giving up the ES on the helm is hard though), it's surprisingly strong. Vinktar's still gives you shocks, while three dragons freezes everything without converting your damage type.

@ broseidon
I haven't tried uber atziri or shaper yet, but Izaro dies in something like 2 seconds (I'll upload a video of boss kills soon, but it's already outdated as my damage is dramatically higher already (still on a 5L though :) ). I want to buy my 6L before doing Uber Atziri, and I haven't had any ex/ex worth drops, so it's taking a bit of saving up.

@Javoto4
Choir of the storm would be very strong, but I'm not sure if it would be as good as astramentis. It all depends on how strong the "level 20 Lightning Bolt" is. I've not tested it, but depending, it could be quite strong (one downside however is the -30% res. We're already pretty suffix starved on our gear).
Last edited by Kroughfire on Dec 19, 2016, 9:01:36 PM
i was thinking of a similar build but non-crit.
"
lailaseth wrote:
i was thinking of a similar build but non-crit.

For non-crit, I would highly recommend Raider (I believe there is a guide for that on the Ranger page already). Non crit is very strong, particular because of Elemental Overload, and the Duelist Leech nodes. Assassin has more damage potential obviously, but non-crit is also *very* viable.
Why do you recommend picking up Life nodes while leveling when it's an ES build. You spec out of them later?
"
Genovi wrote:
Why do you recommend picking up Life nodes while leveling when it's an ES build. You spec out of them later?

It's quite annoying to level without any increased life, and almost impossible if you're in Hardcore. I'd recommend taking at least the Shadow and witch life notables while you level. You get some free skill respecs anyway, so it doesn't really cost anything.
Having quite a bit of trouble trying to figure out what curses/auras to run with or without enlighten level 3.

Let's assume I have enlighten level 3. I could not run blasphemy with conductivity and warlords mark if I also wanted to use wrath, correct?

However, assuming I have enlighten level 3, I could run blasphemy with warlords mark, and curse on hit conductivity with herald of lightning, and wrath, correct?

Basically if I want to use the following gems:

Wrath
Warlord's Mark
Conductivty

I'm not sure how I should be gemming these with a level 3 enlighten.
Last edited by broseidon07 on Dec 19, 2016, 11:20:05 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info