[2.5] [New Vid] Assassin: Wisdom and Action 800kdps on a 5L

Last edited by hitoriaruki on Jul 19, 2021, 8:12:45 PM
im sorry but where does it say what bandits you take?
I had about 3k damage when I switched at 68.

You can get a helm enchant for Blade flurry damage.

You can try and get the jewel slots (under the power charges shadow area, and near vaal pact)

Try and get more int rolls on your gear. Work your way to the Templar area. Grabbing all those int nodes and the jewel slot (I got the Green Dream Chayula jewel which gives me a 20% chance for a frenzy on kill in that position in the skill tree.)

Try to quality all your current gems and you may need to add lightning penatration vs added lightning damage.

Trying using a enlighten and grabbing aura nodes to run Wrath, Hearld of thunder and Discipline while using life leech in your 6 link.
Faster attacks vs crit multi, anyone test this yet? To lazy to math but I feel like stacking attack speed is super effective with blade flurry.
Also I'm playing around with fertile mind in the jewel socket by vaal pact and its quite a noticable DPS/ES increase. Think it might be worth it.
Please forgive the noob question but why is added Lightning damage linked with Warlords Mark/Blasphemy? Wouldn't something like conductivity be better with it instead?
Last edited by hitoriaruki on Jul 19, 2021, 8:13:19 PM
Would Mortem Morsu Fright Claw lvl 34 unique be a good choice for leveling aswell?? I'm lvl 38 I don't know until when should I keep using Hand of Thought and Motion...
Getting high Int rolls can be tough yes I agree. At this point I try and prioritize high int rolls on my gear and just try and supplement with a good resist belt, rings, and jewels.

By dropping Warlords and blasphemy (you'll have a 6 link with life leech) you can run herald of thunder, wrath, and discipline. ( Wrath herald of thunder and disciple with level 3 enlighten and two aura nodes, one at Templar and one at Ci node, gets you at 38+19+27 mana reservation.)
I personally run Warlords Blasphemy, wrath, and discipline. I like warlords mark more and so I just added crit multi in my 6 link.

I know that lightning pen doesn't add tooltip dps but don't worry. When I pop a vinktars (lightning pen) I have no added dps on my tool bar but I can definitely feel the difference on bosses.

At what map tier should Lighting penetration be needed? I'm at T9 already and I barely see the difference in damage with and without it, should I consider using Life Leech support while waiting for my 6 link?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info