My Zbrush scion!

Front

Perspective

Weapons

Game content used

my Talent:Hideout design
http://imgur.com/a/ulCg8
hope i am mnot to lateXD
not an awesome talent like animating/singing/drawing etc but for me it was a lot of fun and if you want to see it ingame just pm me^^
Last edited by wolf4547 on Jan 15, 2017, 11:10:19 AM
And one more:

Last edited by Verhoven on Jan 15, 2017, 11:09:58 AM
One more x___x

cipher_nemo's Official Entry

Tears of the Maji: Discerning the Virtue Gems

Submission: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZPZlRaHxbIc&hd=1

If you have problems viewing the video on YouTube (some countries might be blocked), you can download the 186 MB rendered MP4 video directly from my Google drive.

This is video that highlights virtue gems (the Vaal called them Tears of the Maji), their origins, what they mean, and how they've been used and are being used in Wraeclast. My Breach gameplay has certainly been suffering thanks to this talent competition, lol. But it's all well worth it. I enjoyed the process, taught myself facial comic animation, and learned quite a bit more about the history of Wraeclast.

Collage of stills from the video...

In the making...

Video composed within Adobe CS5 Premiere Pro, from my copy of Adobe CS5 Production Premium which I purchased back in 2011. I work for a university, so I was able to buy the less expensive educational version. Still works beautifully today, even if it doesn't have all of the latest bells & whistles of the latest Creative Cloud (CC) version.

Every single gem in the game was included for a background in part of this video, added in a random pattern.

For the build run-through I painstakingly took screen caps of the PoESkillTree 2.5.0 app, both without any nodes selected and then with all nodes selected, stitched them all together, and then layered those two rather large images in Adobe Photoshop CS5. I created macros and scripts to aid me in centering an HD resolution frame around the progress of unlocking each node, then erased the unselected nodes image to show the selected ones. I then saved those images, all 125 of them. Annoying side note: PoESkillTree does not zoom the same amount each time, so when I did the selected and unselected images in different sessions, I had to resize one to match the other, though I did get them close (4 mouse wheel zoom outs from maximum zoom-in).

I used CrazyTalk Animator 3 to animate the characters, which were mere 2D, static images from the Path of Exile comic by GGG/Dynamite. Enjoyed the comics, but they're far too short in my opinion. Nonetheless they gave faces to many of the prominent characters within PoE's story and Wraeclast's history. Unfortunately there is no comic for Vorici, since this master lives in current times within Wraeclast, so I used a nice hooded photo from Victario and edited it to match Vorici's style, complete with holding daggers over his shoulders.

Fortunately there were many images of Malachai in the comics, so a wide array to choose from. Malachai and Vorici have the most to say about the virtue gems.

I listened to ALL of the dialog in PoE. It was a long, two-week process of processing several characters a day after work. I cropped, and converted the best sections, but sadly all of what I included won't be able to fit in a 5-minute or less video, so I hand-picked both the more relevant dialogs, along with a few of my favorite ones.

42.5 GB of files are part of this project. This includes gameplay footage recorded with FRAPS (36.7 GB), image files, audio files, video generated by CrazyTalk Animator 3, and more.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▒▒▒▒░░░░░ cipher_nemo ░░░░░▒▒▒▒ │ Waggro Level: ♠○○○○ │ 1244
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Due to health and other reasons (really, it's the third time me having laryngitis coincided with a POE competition. What sorta RNG is that?!) I didn't get mine finished in time.
But simply chickening out just because it's not pretty and/or finished didn't sit well with me, either, so I enter this anyways:

When I first encountered a Rigwald in ... Dark Forest was it I think (missed out on Talisman), I was freaked out by his constant babbling while the map itself tried to kill me. Then I met him in Lair again and once I got behind his mechanics, my mind wandered other directions instead. What if he was so chatty because he's actually an attention-starved puppy? ... Yeah. And that idea stuck with me until the competition was announced and I got an excuse for doing something with it.

Given for how long this idea's been haunting me, I'll most certainly finish this one day. You know, with proper lighting, and colour, and actual wolf anatomy and stuff. But, as the Duelist said, "[...] it will have to do. For now."

___

Also, @lowgrasswhite: I was looking forward to another piece by you. Marvelous detail! And yellow's an interesting choice for Catarina, with the whole yellow-plague-ish-bad-thing-connotation in some cultures. <3
Here is my submission for the talent competition! A Backstreet Hideout in Hardcore Breach that I've been getting a good amount of compliments on. I figured it would be worth posting, at least!

Last edited by Corsica96 on Jan 15, 2017, 2:22:56 PM
LKChiara that is such tough luck, get bigger and better dice so that your life RNG can't mess you up so much. But what you got done still carries the spirit and charm of your idea. ^^ I'd love to see it again when completed.

(Thanks for the compliment, and interpreting why Catarina is yellow!... i'll go with that :D)
"
SirNutty wrote:
Made this at 4:00 in the morning. Decided to submit it for a bit of fun. Hope it makes some of you laugh. Whether at, or with me :).

https://soundcloud.com/sir_nutty/the-queen-of-one-and-all

fuck, dat delicious!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info