Path of Exile Talent Competition

My submission is a screenshot of the game with a short story:

Spoiler
Another day on the battlefield facing the forces of Malachai. The lone hero enters the realm where Malachai rules with the braised hero's chest that has been grown to be. Solitude froze her bones and her hearts, in the distance, a presence lurking for her soul that would be hoisted from her body in the next hall. He had already heard the rumors about such a place, the sayings "Where dreams come to die." It was beginning to make sense in his mind and he wondered if he had made the right choices in his adventure. The forces of the solitary hero was not enough to face Malachai yet, he felt the life leaving him and wondered if he would ever return to his city, the much forgotten and now a memory in his mind. For some reason he does not know, some presence the back of his eternal slumber, providing yet another chance to face the nightmare that haunts the world. The solitary hero does not give up and once again he rises to face the evil he has sworn to fight.

http://imgur.com/a/xLHoe
I made Atziri's Mirror as my first contest entry! Many more to come I hope!

https://imgur.com/a/sOxcN
"
silentkarl wrote:
Made a banner for youtube or twitter. <3

Follow up on my previous post.

A REAL MJOLNER (minus the electricity) for your consideration! :D

You're looking at 47.5LBs of steel. It measures 15.3 inches wide, 25.3 inches in length and is 5 inches thick. It's fully capable of smashing anything! This is made possible by a handle that's fully welded and reinforced through the top of the hammer.

Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
"
A REAL MJOLNER (minus the electricity) for your consideration! :D

You're looking at 47.5LBs of steel. It measures 15.3 inches wide, 25.3 inches in length and is 5 inches thick. It's fully capable of smashing anything! This is made possible by a handle that's fully welded and reinforced through the top of the hammer.

Spoiler

That's amazing, man.
Avert thy gaze, child!

IGN: Shadowrope

Standard Warrior
Last edited by Ravenstrider on Dec 22, 2016, 9:54:05 PM
I was going to wait until somebody else posted something... But I have to go to bed and I might forget tomorrow:

Entry #2
"

Seeker

I seek light,
Yet find nothing but darkness.
I seek freedom,
Yet find nothing but captivity.
I seek companionship,
Yet find nothing but solitude.
Blind, chained and alone,
I seek death...
And I find it on the tip of my blade.
Avert thy gaze, child!

IGN: Shadowrope

Standard Warrior
Last edited by Ravenstrider on Dec 22, 2016, 11:25:25 PM
Here's my submission for the competition.

The idea is based around the Shaper. I love the cloak design of his and that galactic look of his realm, so I decided to make a new armour set design.

Hope you enjoy it :)
Last edited by Shawnobot on Dec 23, 2016, 9:39:39 PM
My submission: An actual Witchfire Brew!

This is a year in the making. Timing didn't work out for the last talent competition, so here we GO.

Pictured is a freshly bottled mead, a wine-like drink wherein honey is the primary source of sugar for the yeast to ferment into alcohol. In this case our Witchfire Brew was later seasoned with blackberries, raspberries, and vanilla beans. The labels of course were photoshopped from various media found on PoE's site (not my strong point). Final ABV is approximately 10%.

Initial startup of mead one year ago.
Spoiler

Fruit and Vanilla add ins (approx. 2 months after startup)
Spoiler

Here is the mead soaking in all those delicious fruit juices.
Spoiler

And finally, here is the rest of the batch. No way I'd wait a year for a single bottle.
Spoiler

Cheerio!

Witch and a Friend Snowglobe

http://i.imgur.com/RuWc3ma.jpg
With a stand: http://i.imgur.com/DaUXU6V.jpg

First submission as a warmup while I work out what I'm going to do with the other one.
if you're blind, it's harder for you to hit yourself -Mark_GGG
Last edited by kujalla on Dec 23, 2016, 7:52:28 PM
Here is my entry

"This world is an illusion, exile"

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info