Xbox servers are restarting in:
They should be back up in approximately .

Path of Exile Talent Competition

Hi there, people. This is my contribution!

I hope you all like that! This is an HQ made by me. In fact, just 4 pages.

Page 1 >> http://imgur.com/vc69njS

Page 2 >> http://imgur.com/9Cl54Uh

Page 3 >> http://imgur.com/VQVct8Y

Page 4 >> http://imgur.com/MZYU1oM

Before someone ask me, this is a male scion.

The proof that was made by me:

Last edited by razecback on Dec 21, 2016, 5:23:00 AM
"
korn_dawg wrote:
If we are making a music submission, are we allowed to remix the PoE OST given to supporters?

Yes, you're welcome to do this!
https://redblank.bandcamp.com/track/creepers-from-the-breach

A piano solo about the monsters that creep out of breaches.
Crit Shockwave Totem 650k +: #1657327 / Crit VMS (1 mil DPS): #1511368 / Crit self-cast spark: #1565708
1.3 crit firestorm: #1280086 / 1.3 crit Ice Nova: #1219809 / Flame Nova (sire of shards incinerate): #1359847
Hi, I am a programmer so created a small demo on Unity. You can download it from link below from my Dropbox. Not sure if you need to install unity player or it just will work.

I love massive battles so playing for necromancer. And this demo about massive battles.

Hope you will enjoy it :)

https://www.dropbox.com/s/gvqfw5lfhjcemj8/TalentPOE.zip?dl=0

Last edited by myasovik on Dec 21, 2016, 8:29:22 PM
Hey everybody! Heres my submission. A little inner dialogue thingy i wrote for this competition.
Pls keep in mind that ive never done something like this before and english isnt my native language, so yeah... dont judge me to hard.

Merciless

Darkness surrounds me.
It’s cold.
It hurts.
I can’t remember anything, but somehow this feeling is familiar.
Feels like getting born.
Somehow.

My eyes are closed. My head hurts. The ocean bites my wounded leg.

The pain, my old friend, reminds me of the one truth, I should never have forgotten:
I am alive.
I’ve escaped that creeping villain, called Death, once more.

Once more?
Pieces of memories try to drag me down again.
Still just pieces. I won’t follow them.

I shall return to the realm I call reality. Death, my oldest enemy, you need to play your harp again. Without me.

Opening my eyes. Something feels wrong.

This isn’t normal.
Something feels unforgiving, luring, watching my struggles.

Not cruel - Comforting. Somehow animating!
Animating my inner guardian, who gets me on my feet.

Still feeling this pain,...This pain....This pain which calls my attention.
Screaming for my thoughts.

Plus...
...something different.

Sneaky. Silenced. But persistent.

A twisted energy surrounds me. Knowing me.

This will...This will...This will to claim my soul.

Merciless.

Luring. Haunting. Waiting for my mistakes.

The feelings are corrupting, penetrating my resistances.
Darkness trying to overwhelm - I won’t fade!

I’m on my feet.
Strengthened. Blinded by a foolish hope.

It's impossible, yet somehow I know this place.

A Rusted Sword. A Chance.

A Man. Wounded but alive like me.

Bastards dumped near two dozen of us off that ship, You and me, we're all that survived the swim. Never was much difference between Exile and the death sentence.
Once I catch my breath here we'll take a look around. See what Wraeclast has on offer. Thought I saw some smoke at those ruins up the beach. Could be worth checking if there's-

Corpse!

Enabled by an outer force, my hand rushes down and cuts that Zombie into pieces.

Corpses...

Empowered by adrenaline I hear myself laughing: ”Even the dead rise to challenge me here.” ,while my inner voice still screams by looking at those...

...Corpses.

This Wraeclast is more.
More than it seems to be.
More than any Nightmare could have imagined.
More than any sane mind could survive.

Maybe that’s why I am here.

I am here! Still here.

Me and ... and a Gem.
Pulsating. Grieving.

Right next to that bloody Zombie corpse.

In range.

Its calling for me. Its reaching out for me.
Warm. Powerful. Comforting. Whispering of hope.

The moment I took it, the moment I belonged to it.
Gifted by its knowledge, power and brutality.

Enlightened I start my journey.
Ill cover this land in blood and gore while walking the
Path of Exile!

Last edited by Zeviroth on Dec 21, 2016, 10:00:08 AM

My submission.(click url for full size)

Witch and her meatshields in the Belly of the beast.

http://i.imgur.com/5jdgg62.jpg

Every season there is a contest and since 2 year I try to participate to it. I get better and better at digital art and I hope this season at last my work could be liked, even if a little bit.

I am not optimistic with all the talent around and only 10 winners, but I secretly hope for the 250pt haha.

worked on the picture about 10hours in manga studio, all is hand painted, 3hours for the animated gif version since I tryed to learn few stuff in a new program.

Used a reference from a magazine for the witch head. Hand copied hairs shape and color skin, made the face younger and changed some features of the face.

thanks for watching.

Gif:

https://media.giphy.com/media/l3vRgKbUwPjTR8Tba/source.gif

Poe Pvp experience
https://youtu.be/Z6eg3aB_V1g?t=302
Last edited by Head_Less on Dec 21, 2016, 11:49:19 PM
I created this music piece a long time ago, but I thought it could fit here. You can check it here:

https://soundcloud.com/silver-zephyx/approaching

Thanks and have a nice day. :)
I created customs bar. i hope you enjoy.

i'm really bad drawing but hope you like this
GL&HF
My Written Submission

Her Call

I have no other way to tell my story, I’m forever forsaken for what I’ve done, and memories haunt my crippled mind. Our intentions were good but we fell apart, piece by piece until we were all broken and corrupt by the seas call itself. If only we did not fall for her trap the corruption filled our minds, purging our sanity gripping and squeezing of what we had left. My precious Merry Gull was sacrificed, and what was left of my human being. The lies I’ve told the outpost to secure my innocence crush my soul into an even deeper void.

The sounds of her beautiful voice lured me, the sounds echoed in my mind consuming me, the hold on me was relentless. I had to find where it was coming from, I impulsively changed our plan extremely determined to go to the sounds I didn’t tell my crew that. I explained to them that treasures of a thousand men lay yonder I could tell they were hesitant and many questions arose some had to be thrown to the black sea, I had no hesitation in doing so. They operated my precious Merry Gull to the direction. I started to doubt my loyal crew, as conversations of a beautiful voice echoed throughout my Merry Gull. One man in particular was extremely interested by this voice, besides me. I told my crew if they proceeded to talk about this, they will be tortured till they can’t remember her voice. For a demonstration I used the man that was particularly obsessed with this voice, I belted him to a bloody pulp I forced his head into the water until no more. His skin turned as blue as the sea and sunk to the endless depths of the unknown. I felt no remorse the crew was horrified at what I’ve done, I provided them with an example that would not be forgotten so easily.

The crew slowed down after that, broken and lifeless although they managed to keep my Merry Gull a sail. We all gazed upon the shore from a distance, rocks as sharp as blades surrounded the majority of the shore. Almost to my destination no enjoyment was to be had for the rest of my lifeless crew, for me on the other hand I thought differently. Jealously took control I didn’t want them to lay eyes on my beautiful maiden that sang to me each night, the intensity of her song was growing stronger on me as the days grew old, my sanity deteriorating each night. I hid the food for myself, I wanted to look presentable as I could see my own heart beating. I couldn’t recognise myself the reflection in the water was an appearance and soul of a different man. An empty stomach created a mutiny against me, I didn’t care the slightest. I was healthy and strong, they were grey and empty.
The night filled the sky, lightning painted the night while the rain covered the sea. Screams of pain stretched across the sea, my crew began to feast on each other, the bodies weren’t recognisable, disfigured and mutated to something I couldn’t describe. Cold shivers spilled down my spine, as I knew I had to act before it was my turn. I quickly cut the sails and proceeded to jump into the darkness of the sea, I saw my Merry Gull crash and shatter in front of my own eyes as she hit the rocks blade.

I thought I was going to die before I could reach her, only faint memories remain now. I remember struggling to reach the surface to breathe as the seas waves were as tall as my Merry Gull. I could see a man as blue as the sea standing on the shore next to the debris of my Merry Gull, from what I could tell, he was looking directly at me.

The next thing I remember was waking up at the outpost, Tarkleigh saved my washed up body from the shore, I should’ve died. I had to lie to others here; I didn’t want them to know that they’ve saved someone like me. I’m sorry Nessa and Tarkleigh, but I didn’t steal this captains hat, I wasn’t trying to escape corsairs, I’m the one who brought my Merry Gull down, I’m the one who killed my crew and I was the captain, I’m not the fool I tell everyone.

My head has finally let go of her relenting force, I was relieved that it’s over but my sanity is not restored. I was tricked by a whore to come here. Now, what have I? I had to write this down, so I didn’t kill myself to the guilt I have I had to say something, even though I should be killed the same way I tortured and killed the man that turned as blue as the sea. One night I will go out and kill the whore that caused this, and not fall for the same trap. I’m sorry if you find this Nessa or Tarkleigh, I can’t hold this inside me any longer.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info