(3.0)Berserker Ngamahu's Flame Cyclone(Breach Destroyer)

I cannot see your jewels.

...and what are you struggling with? Looks pretty nice what you got there.
3.5 build: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2299519
"
Zhultas wrote:

Looks fine to me for farming maps. Personally, I'd get alot more health nodes, before additional damage nodes(the templar ones), but as long as you're not dying or attempting bosses with high damage output, it doesn't really matter.
Schokoladenonkel, are you still having mana problems with your Inc AOE + Conc Effect setup? I switched one to Elemental Focus and my mana issues are all but gone. I still have to be careful sometimes and let my mana regen if I whirlwind without leeching too much.
Last edited by TheFrequency on Feb 1, 2017, 9:40:47 PM
Hey man I just want to say thanks for making this build! It is insanely fun and good cleared up to t14 maps. I could probably do more but I don't have much luck haha. I followed your no blood magic with vaal pact for the most part. Im level 89 the only difference is I think two jewel slots and I picked up that fortify buff on the tree.

my gear

I use brass dome for the massive physical mitigation. Its my preferred chest 5.2k life that will go up with levels. I run blasphemy with Warlords mark(for the extra leech and endurance charges MOAR MIT!) and flammability, because the way I see it it gives you more fire pen by reducing their resistance to fire!. My DPS with cyclone is 77k in HO w/HoA. Regardless, excellent build sir!

edit: forgot to mention when running 3 auras you have like no mana to cyclone so you sac some dps by using bloodmagic. It doesn't harm you though so you can still spin away
Last edited by Dagnius on Feb 1, 2017, 9:38:17 PM
Hey, been using this build for about 2 weeks now to finish out breach, but i seem to have hit a roadblock, i jsut got vaal pact but my damage is stupid low compared to yours, as well i keep running into situations where i just... stop. Like, i'll open a strongbox, then just stop. Or in the middle of a boss fight i just... stop, im not being frozen, i have an antifreeze flask, i also find myself taking an insane amount of damage despite being capped on res, and having 73% damage reduction with a granite flask up.

My DPS is 43k in town, using fire golem its 44k, and with hatred aura its 50k , not including the molten burst damage, my HP is 6,888, with 70ES.

Current gear:
Spoiler

The missing gems are conc effect and blasphemy, was testing something to see if i could get another ring to replace the breach ring with something that has elemantal damage.

I'm at the point i can go blood magic, but then i lose my auras (hatred and blasphemy), i also don;t seem to leech that much, or that fast even with vaal pact.

Tree
Spoiler

https://www.pathofexile.com/fullscreen-passive-skill-tree/AAAABAECAQSzBS0JlgthDjwTTBQgFHEVIBfhGJEZihm0GjghkCKvJDcm-CcvKjgtgzWSOFM5DjpSOuE8BTwtPfxAoEa3R35N404yUEdYY1nzXhNfP1_QYVJkUmVNZ5toZWjycql07Xasdud4enrvfNl9dYIHg1-DzITZhO-GYIdqjM-QVZcGl3miAKZXqSeplKyqrj6vbLc-u-O8n702vqe_CMBmwzrEosT2xq7G2M9-02_Tfti92XzaweRR6hDqGO8O707veu988B_yRfPd9kj2o_cy-F_46_4K_o_-ug==
"
TheFrequency wrote:
I still have to be careful sometimes and let my mana regen if I whirlwind without leeching too much.

You can always use Leap Slam (when linked to BM gem) to "repair" your mana.
I do this when I fuck up in no regen maps, to get my mana back up. Jump a couple times on monsters (some even die to this), then spin again.

---

"
Dagnius wrote:
I use brass dome for the massive physical mitigation. Its my preferred chest 5.2k life that will go up with levels. I run blasphemy with Warlords mark(for the extra leech and endurance charges MOAR MIT!)

Why? Is there a noticable difference between 102% leech and 104% leech? ;-)
As far as I can tell, you're just wasting a damage gem and a ring slot for a couple ECs.

---

"
gubaguy wrote:
Hey, been using this build for about 2 weeks now to finish out breach, but i seem to have hit a roadblock, i jsut got vaal pact but my damage is stupid low compared to yours, as well i keep running into situations where i just... stop.

Welcome to the nightmarish world of "Cyclone + tiny ground particles". ;-)

You'll get used to it and find your ways to deal with it, like: use leap slam, spin again.

Or die, respawn, die again. ;)

Cyclone can be a pain in the ass sometimes, but it's worth it overall.

To gain more DpS:
*Add more twohanded/axe nodes in your tree when you level up.
*Quality and Levels on your gems.
*Better items: attack speed and damage on (spiked) gloves, WED on (opal) rings, etc

"

I'm at the point i can go blood magic, but then i lose my auras (hatred and blasphemy)

Going for the BM keystone is a waste, imho.
You have 2% mana leech from your tree, this solves all mana issues, at least once you drop your hatred for herald of ash (hatred is cut in half by xoph's blood, no real reason to use it over HoA).

"
i also don;t seem to leech that much, or that fast even with vaal pact.

Dude, you didn't get "Cloaked in Savagery" yet, of course you're not leeching.

The whole point of going all the way over there for Vaal Pact is to abuse this absurd "100% of damage leeched as life".

Do your uber lab asap.
3.5 build: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2299519
Last edited by Peterlerock on Feb 2, 2017, 7:31:05 AM
"
Peterlerock wrote:
To gain more DpS:
*Better items: attack speed and damage on (spiked) gloves, WED on (opal) rings, etc
I'd also add : remove fortify from cyclone if you want more dps and put something like elemental focus. Boom, 49% more damages.

And yeah i wanted to say something about your mana reservation not being optimized at all but it's already done. You want to put Flammability (boom 44% more damages) or Enfeeble (boom 25% less damages & others nice debuffs to enemies even w/ a gem lvl 10) instead of your Warlord's Mark. And Herald of Ash instead of Hatred since it's cut in half due to the amulet affix Avatar of Fire.
Last edited by Harest on Feb 2, 2017, 7:04:39 PM
@peterlerock
Well, first impressions it just felt safer. I ran with warlords mark and poachers mark. I switched poacher for flammability. After reading your remarks. I decided to try something different. I switched the 40% dmg boost for cloaked in savagery. I cant do uber labs because I cant find the last trial -_-.

I changed to just run one curse(flammability)/ Herald of ash because we're all fire damage/ Arctic armour for more physical mitigation. With the leech from ascendancy I can keep spinning aslong as I am hitting the mob. Over all it feels a lot better. my 6l cyclone set up is Cyclone-conc eff-fire dmg-weapon dmg-faster attcks-wep ele dmg. 95k with hoa and flame golem in H/O. 100k+ with fortify up. Even more with aspect of carnage if I can ever find the damn trial.

inb4 inc aoe for trash blah blah. I prefer conc eff we're so fast and I hate switching gems at bosses. T11 below tho I do run inc aoe.

Last edited by Dagnius on Feb 2, 2017, 8:49:33 PM
"
Harest wrote:
"
Peterlerock wrote:
To gain more DpS:
I'd also add : remove fortify from cyclone if you want more dps and put something like elemental focus. Boom, 49% more damages.

And yeah i wanted to say something about your mana reservation not being optimized at all but it's already done. You want to put Flammability (boom 44% more damages) or Enfeeble (boom 25% less damages & others nice debuffs to enemies even w/ a gem lvl 10) instead of your Warlord's Mark. And Herald of Ash instead of Hatred since it's cut in half due to the amulet affix Avatar of Fire.

Perma-fortify is kinda required, and in the end its only like a 5% damage diffrence. As for curses, I can only use one (don't have the time, or currency to rebuild my setup, again), and i woudl prefer warlords for leech, maybe if i ever get my uber lab done, but its been near impossible with crashes, and jsut general BS (double overlapping temporal chains over a sawblade trap that i can't jump over with leap slam, COME ON), As for herald of ash vs hatred, i did some tests and foudn that hatred still offers more damage, even when cut in half.
"
gubaguy wrote:
"
Harest wrote:
"
Peterlerock wrote:
To gain more DpS:

Perma-fortify is kinda required, and in the end its only like a 5% damage diffrence. As for curses, I can only use one (don't have the time, or currency to rebuild my setup, again), and i woudl prefer warlords for leech, maybe if i ever get my uber lab done, but its been near impossible with crashes, and jsut general BS (double overlapping temporal chains over a sawblade trap that i can't jump over with leap slam, COME ON), As for herald of ash vs hatred, i did some tests and foudn that hatred still offers more damage, even when cut in half.

Just put fortify on leap slam. I start combat my leaping into packs and start spinning. I'll admit I have no clue how hatred works with a build where you have 100% physical damage conversion. I just always picked HoA because we do 100% fire it helps fire anyway you get the picture. If you have vaal pact you don't need warlords mark( I made this mistake and stopped dual cursing I just use flammability now). Also if you want more dps it wont show on your tooltip but Flammability is about the best damn curse you can get as it lowers fire resistance by a huge amount combined with your fire pen its amazing. don't forget that monsters resistances can do -infinium the more negative they are the more dmg you do.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info