[2.5][Life]Trickster Scorching ray [SC/HC]

I would drop corruption (35% damage over time) and get either heart of flame or explosive impact, there are also the templar elementalist and light of divinity nodes you can get. Biggest boost of damage would be leveling your gem up

edit: also put up minotaur map video, has a level 4 empower though so damage is much higher than before
Dayman.
Last edited by popske on Dec 17, 2016, 6:53:19 PM
Thank you for posting this build @popske. I am Lvl 83 right now and really enjoying it !
What about Inquisitor/Berserker?

Last edited by BloodRaziel on Dec 18, 2016, 10:25:31 PM
both good, iirc someone did a shaper kill in hc with inquisitor while wearing a tabula
Dayman.
Question- what is the point of Elemental Overload?
With controlled destruction it is 100% reduced critical so how do you ever trigger Elemental overload?
triggered with orb of storms, scorching ray itself can't actually crit

guess I should've specified in the build post, sorry
Dayman.
Last edited by popske on Dec 22, 2016, 6:52:59 AM
"
popske wrote:
triggered with orb of storms, scorching ray itself can't actually crit

guess I should've specified in the build post, sorry

ah ok thanks
How effective would it be to add Cast while Channeling and Flame Surge? Would the damage be enough to justify replacing two other support gems?
might be decent, take out faster casting and rapid decay and put cast when channeling and flame surge.

since flame surge range isn't as far as scorching ray it might only be good for single target
Dayman.
Last edited by popske on Dec 25, 2016, 6:17:23 PM
I was wondering how you can ignite everything with Elemental focus on. Well, that will have to be put with the "why on earth do i regen my ES on a map with "Players cannot regen life/mana/es"".

Unless it's just the debuff from Scorching ray that melts everything ?
Last edited by Tinaby on Dec 26, 2016, 9:11:20 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info