Developer Interview - Rian - Gameplay Programmer

What? He didn't play Diablo 1 and 2 but played Diablo 3?
YOU'RE FIRED!
Tech guy
I would love to work at Grinding Gear Games.

I appreciate the Programming tips because I'd also like to become one & for someone who is overwhelmed by it, it makes me happy to know what programmers with experience have to say about it. However, the next step for me next year is heading into university to study computer science & I hope that all turns well! (fingers crossed).

Thank you GGG for a great game.
"You are a miracle, beloved. You are also a masochist and possibly an idiot. But you're my idiot." - Oni-Goroshi

- Iniquitous_
nice
Wait you had to buy supporter packs?!
~ Adapt, Improvise and Overcome
guess that explains why Blade Vortex didnt follow the established rules for hits that other skills have.
Inb4 he was forced to start playing the game after that, hence starting in breach :P
Oblivious
"
Warrax wrote:
What? He didn't play Diablo 1 and 2 but played Diablo 3?
YOU'RE FIRED!

Have not played D1 and D2 too. There are other RPGs I played like Baldur's Gate or Sacred. This was awesome.
All I saw was "Blade Vortex" and drew judgment. :P

It is nice to see these interviews. It sure helps out those looking to get their foot in the door in the industry. It really is quite small.
† You were a good man in a bad situation, Fairgraves. †
See what I am currently after here: 1767138
Thanks Chris! 2797098
Y'know, bromate isn't actually an element, its an ion, BrO3-
Regarding keystrokes and mouse movements... could you elaborate on that? I've been developing software for over 5 years now and still can't seem to get on that bandwagon.

How did you get started? Was it always easy? Did you find it getting in the way of getting work done as you were developing macros/templates? Etc..
Pay me in exalts
"
I also don't use a mouse, and I don't use my arrow keys while I'm working.

HOW U COMPUTE LYK DIS?! O.o

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info