3.0 UPDATED] Raider Elemental Crit Spectral Throw - Shaper and t16 viable

I know this is not a trade thread but I might be retiring this character so my +1 Lyco is up for sale.
Got my first Solo Shaper kill ever (my goal for the league) after switching to your version of this build. Thanks for the guide (was previously using the daggers version but a good dagger costs way more than a good Jeweled Foil for this)!
I want to sell my whole gear and try somthing new, If anyone would like to make a full buyout it will be cheaper :)

Did t15 maps and guardians with it fairly easy :)

Just missing the helm enchant for ST and the corrupted shield :P

Check my Character here: EzBowZZ https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/SuperCrap/characters
Last edited by SuperCrap on Apr 30, 2017, 9:59:06 AM
sucks that the helm enchant is impossible to buy on that base, seen one pop up the entire league
"

I know this is not a trade thread but I might be retiring this character so my +1 Lyco is up for sale.

Just bought.....doh.....however...how much are you selling?
(payed 80c +50 vaal for coloring)

What do you think of my new weapon?
How to get power charge?
"
How to get power charge?

Power charge on crit gem linked on orb of storm

Herald of Ice + Curse on hit + Assassin Mark
How about Opal rings? Its not better for this build?
Hit 40/40 challenges on this build. Enjoyed it mostly, this build is capable of doing all content in the game (though not guaranteed deathless like ES builds). Hopefully 3.0 will have some much needed improvements for life builds survivability.

This is my early league gear from when I hit 36/40 three weeks in, never bothered to upgrade it cause I took a long break from the game playing only casually. Had 6k life with 40k dps in hideout, 86k in maps and 112k with flasks up.

I chose to use jewels with all res to make it easier to cap ele weakness. I still wouldn't recommend this build to new players to the game, as ele attack builds are relatively difficult to scale. New players would find it easier to stick to more standard spell or phys builds.

Me and my challenge trophy:
in what order would you suggest to get 20% gems? so far i only have a 20% spectral throw :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info