3.0 UPDATED] Raider Elemental Crit Spectral Throw - Shaper and t16 viable

im curious about immortal calls. At the videos i see immortal call and some endurance charge gains too . But theres no gems for this . How? tnx
Hi, How do you think HoWA build compares?

I'm running your build atm lvl 79 its been quite enjoyable as a starter build in legacy.
Last edited by Surge7 on Apr 8, 2017, 10:57:04 PM
"
im curious about immortal calls. At the videos i see immortal call and some endurance charge gains too . But theres no gems for this . How? tnx

The Orb of Storms setup is to keep up power charges on bosses only and is only used for like 1% of playtime. The other 99% of the time you should replace it with a CwDT setup.

I was confused on this early on as well. Made the switch and it helped survivability tremendously.
Spoiler

I have 30k dps with GMP in my Hideout, not sure where should I focus to upgrade my gear now. Probably I should try to get the +1 level gems in my shield, but what else?
"
jayhawk92555 wrote:
"

The Orb of Storms setup is to keep up power charges on bosses only and is only used for like 1% of playtime. The other 99% of the time you should replace it with a CwDT setup.

I was confused on this early on as well. Made the switch and it helped survivability tremendously.

Yes its confusing:) great build though tnx to netmos .

Are you guys have any suggestion for cwdt -ic gem setup for 4 socket? Cuz as you say im not using orb of storm almost never:) and build need extra survivalibilty.

Edit: İm thinking about assasin mark-warlords mark-curse on hit-herald of thunder(replace with orb of storm gem setup for clearing map)

and using with

immortal call-increased duration-cast when damage taken sup.

What do you think abolut that change ?
Last edited by ShotgunTheSlayer on Apr 10, 2017, 3:46:34 PM
Thank you so much mate. This build enjoyable.
I'm having serious mana issues. If I'm down to a single target, I can't regenerate mana nearly as fast as I can spend it (the single mana leech node isn't enough).

Anyone else have this problem? Will it go away as my DPS increases with level, so that even against a single target I can sustain?

I'm level 70; reserving 75% of mana (total pool of 740); mana cost of ST is 36.

I could have Herald of Thunder curse with Poacher's Mark but holy crap does that seem like a huge waste. Could do the same for Warlord's Mark to improve my leech percentage; less wasteful but that's still leaving me high and dry for power charges.

If it won't improve with more dps...I was originally going to finishing out the tree by pathing up to Arcing Blows / Cracking Speed and take that along with the Written in Blood wheel (and take care of my intelligence problems along the way with those int nodes). But I suppose I can grab Primal Spirit to help out if I absolutely have to (total cost: 2 nodes).
Last edited by doctorsurgo on Apr 11, 2017, 5:55:02 PM
Also sweet Jesus I hate Slower Projectiles. Is there any viable alternative for the gem swap?
Dude What's your jewels? Pleas add them. I bought

14% increased Lightning Damage
8% increased Attack Speed with Swords
7% increased Projectile Speed
11% increased Projectile Damage

Is there any spesific jewel?
your 62 point passive link is broken left with a gap on where to progress from the 40 point

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info