3.0 UPDATED] Raider Elemental Crit Spectral Throw - Shaper and t16 viable

Thanks for the tip !
I see a lot of people on reddit hitting level 80 then rerolling due to lack of damage and stuff, any idea what to do, the build just doesn't work well for me
"

I see a lot of people on reddit hitting level 80 then rerolling due to lack of damage and stuff, any idea what to do, the build just doesn't work well for me

Just keep leveling your gems. Your gear has a long way to go. With a +1 empower you can get a level 23 wrath, so you're still missing 5 levels there. The 6th link is day and night as well, your damage will spike by 30-50% MORE when you include crit strikes.
I just ht 79 tonight and i gotta admit the 60's were rough, the 70's started getting better and 75+ has been a blast as my gear started to progress. With all my Frenzy stacks up im pulling over 20k dps and my gear is mediocre. I still have a 5 link, all my rares are basically just on for the resists, i haven't optimized anything and I blow thru T6 maps.
I'm on level 78 now, have 9.5k gmp tooltip in hideout and I can say - for T6 and less this damage is fine. With my 5 charges it rises to ~18k.

Am I doing fine? I want to change my head piece to alpha howl to get some free levels to wrath.
Yeah going to keep working at it, cheers
So what's a good time to switch to point blank, dps wise?
"
WhaleRum wrote:
So what's a good time to switch to point blank, dps wise?

As told in guide, you don't want it unless you go guardians/shaper.
"
It seems to me like the tree would be improved by dropping force of nature and picking up arcing blows on the defensive tree? Almost all of your damage is going to be lightning, it offers more lightning damage and lightning pen.

Anybody care to give this some testing?
Pretty cool guy, doesn't afraid of anything. Bring your own weapons, safety not guaranteed.
"
tehcrs wrote:

Anybody care to give this some testing?

I'm going to save Primeval force cluster, but drop Forces of nature for Arcing blows, it will surely give more damage and some more penetration.
Spoiler
Just need to get home from work, hours passing so long :D
Last edited by phx on Mar 7, 2017, 5:56:47 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info