[3.2 Raider - Cyclone] Aggnog's flaming meatball massacre

"
BigFatFob wrote:
so far i am able to achieve very high dps; 50k tooltip with charges at level 73 with cyclone
however, i am struggling with surviving and can't figure out what i can do to get more than 4k life
can you guys look at my character and tell me what i should change?

You are missing Blood Magic and the life nodes linked to that + Heart of Oak. Life nodes especially after taking Blood Magic boost your total life amount by a considerable amount. Personally i'd spec out of Vaal Pact, but keep it if you want to. Essence Sap is useless if you go Blood Magic(which i HIGHLY recommend you to do)

You can take a look at my passive tree if you want. I'm currently at around 6,4k life.
I like Hardstyle. Also cats.
Last edited by M4kk3 on Jan 27, 2017, 4:03:55 AM

Just got to level 70 yesterday, so most of the rares are pretty trashy (especially diamond ring on a RT character lol), what suggestions would you make?

Also with the current passive tree sitting around 4.4k hp, which is pretty low, is the problem lack of skill points or the rares?

ps. Is Herald of Ash mandatory for high damage? Also can Vinktars be squeezed into the build?
Last edited by Millennium on Jan 27, 2017, 8:07:31 AM
"
Millennium wrote:

Just got to level 70 yesterday, so most of the rares are pretty trashy (especially diamond ring on a RT character lol), what suggestions would you make?

Also with the current passive tree sitting around 4.4k hp, which is pretty low, is the problem lack of skill points or the rares?

ps. Is Herald of Ash mandatory for high damage? Also can Vinktars be squeezed into the build?

If i could be able to see your passive tree, that'd be great, but you can take a look at my passive tree if you want to, i'm currently at 6,4k life.

I don't use HoA because Blood Magic and either Vinktar's. I have Dying Sun though for the 2 extra projectiles.

All 4 Guardians down corrupted, and Shaper is also down with my passive tree setup.
Last edited by M4kk3 on Jan 27, 2017, 9:03:38 AM
"
M4kk3 wrote:

If i could be able to see your passive tree, that'd be great, but you can take a look at my passive tree if you want to, i'm currently at 6,4k life.

I don't use HoA because Blood Magic and either Vinktar's. I have Dying Sun though for the 2 extra projectiles.

All 4 Guardians down corrupted, and Shaper is also down with my passive tree setup.

I don't usually post in the forums but this should be the current passive tree I think. Let me know if the link doesn't work.

What would you suggest focusing on improving next, in either items or the tree?
Last edited by Millennium on Jan 27, 2017, 10:38:31 AM
"
Millennium wrote:
"
M4kk3 wrote:

I don't usually post in the forums but this should be the current passive tree I think. Let me know if the link doesn't work.

What would you suggest focusing on improving next, in either items or the tree?

Drop Cloth and Chain and grab a jewel socket just above Fervour. Other than that just head up to Templar nodes and you should be good.
Last edited by wrathchild619 on Jan 27, 2017, 10:03:37 PM
Finally got this, which flask do you replace, though? Second life flask?
I've been using this build and have gotten to level 79 but I noticed my cyclone DPS is really really poor (20k in hideout). Im using the vaal pact version without blood magic and im using belly of the beast instead but I dont think those would affect my dps. What should i do?
"
M4kk3 wrote:

hello!

a few question :

1. how do you have 6.4k life1?!?!?! your gear (that actually has some life) has average 60 life only... i have 80+ on all (only darkray and axe are unique) but im only at 3.9k life.

2. no vaal pact? imho its pretty important

3. have you really killed shaper with this build?!?!? people say this build sucks for shaper/guardians... they say its amazing upto T15 but hten falls off horribly, and guardian/shaper/uber atziri/uber lab are very hard with it.

im a very confused individual...

i want to farm uber lab and guardians (no shaper, i plan to buy the kill) before league ends... will you please help me like u helped the other ppl?

i realy, really, really want to believe!

help me! you're my only hope!
"
Disconaut wrote:

hello!

a few question :

1. how do you have 6.4k life1?!?!?! your gear (that actually has some life) has average 60 life only... i have 80+ on all (only darkray and axe are unique) but im only at 3.9k life.

2. no vaal pact? imho its pretty important

3. have you really killed shaper with this build?!?!? people say this build sucks for shaper/guardians... they say its amazing upto T15 but hten falls off horribly, and guardian/shaper/uber atziri/uber lab are very hard with it.

im a very confused individual...

i want to farm uber lab and guardians (no shaper, i plan to buy the kill) before league ends... will you please help me like u helped the other ppl?

i realy, really, really want to believe!

help me! you're my only hope!

1: Simply the life nodes i have on my passive tree boost the life amount, also i have a bunch of jewel sockets, and every jewel i have has 7% Life on it

2: I never got into using Vaal Pact, but since it's so powerful, you can experiment with it if you want to. I just prefer the passive life regen although it's not much.

3: Yes, i have killed Shaper with my setup, not deathless, but still. I can also facetank all the Guardians when they don't have alot of damage mods. For Guardians/Shaper/Atziri/Uber Lab i use these

instead of these which i use for general map clearing

My Flask setup for Endgame Bosses is

I drop the 2nd Life Flask to add Quicksilver back for general mapping

Hope that helps!
Last edited by M4kk3 on Jan 29, 2017, 12:07:05 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info