[2.5] Pentagolem Hellfire - How to play PoE while watching TV(Shaper/Guardians)

"
hedpe666 wrote:
hey love the build destroys all maps to tier 15 haven't tried guardians yet but i tried to do Uul-Netol's Domain and failed the timer just seems dmg is lacking when it comes to breaches but maps it destroys anyhow thanks for the build

Where is your lvl 21 flame golems gem/+1 chest armor ?
Last edited by Indraugnir on Jan 9, 2017, 9:46:10 PM
How viable is this for Uber labs?
"
ocp15k wrote:

Very
Crit Shockwave Totem 650k +: #1657327 / Crit VMS (1 mil DPS): #1511368 / Crit self-cast spark: #1565708
1.3 crit firestorm: #1280086 / 1.3 crit Ice Nova: #1219809 / Flame Nova (sire of shards incinerate): #1359847
"
Simplesim45 wrote:
"
ocp15k wrote:

Very

Well sometimes it can be a little bit tricky, when you want to get ALL THE KEYS.
Golems sometimes attack the wrong target.
Best choice would be to move your Golems in the corner where nothing spawns.
"
GiantGoomba wrote:
"
Simplesim45 wrote:
"
ocp15k wrote:

Very

Well sometimes it can be a little bit tricky, when you want to get ALL THE KEYS.
Golems sometimes attack the wrong target.
Best choice would be to move your Golems in the corner where nothing spawns.

how would the boss fight go? just run for your life?
Pretty much. You circle around Izaro and let the golems do all the work.
The only phase i nearly got killed was the third part where Izaro also have traps in the room, and its harder to navigate.
Last edited by Indraugnir on Jan 10, 2017, 2:15:05 AM
Just dodge his shit. Bossfight is pretty easy :)
Here is my Gear:

At the moment I use this setup with a litte bit magicfind to farm t15 maps.
If I would fight guardians or some serious maps, change the ring and put back vaal haste and blind in gloves and helmet.
Last edited by GiantGoomba on Jan 10, 2017, 2:21:03 AM
"
Simplesim45 wrote:
"
ocp15k wrote:

Very

By the way simple, i tried to run Chimera last night, got to the fog phase and got perma stunlock by the hitting shade. Now i understand you need to run in the mist and search for the Chimera but i was literally stunned the entire time. And the damage was insane.
Im currently with 3600 life and 3900 es.
I dont use Rumi's, maybe thats the problem ?
This is my current gear, what do you guys suggest i should replace/upgrade? Gems included of course.
I'd like to know if there's something wrong with my equipement. Still saving for Empower Lv.4.
Thanks in advance <3

Last edited by Indraugnir on Jan 10, 2017, 2:25:11 AM
"
Indraugnir wrote:
"
Simplesim45 wrote:
"
ocp15k wrote:

Very

By the way simple, i tried to run Chimera last night, got to the fog phase and got perma stunlock by the hitting shade. Now i understand you need to run in the mist and search for the Chimera but i was literally stunned the entire time. And the damage was insane.
Im currently with 3600 life and 3900 es.
I dont use Rumi's, maybe thats the problem ?

Your life and ES are too low to fight chimera and not get stunned. I have like 4.5k life and 5k ES and I don't get stun locked (unless I rolled damage mods on the map)

You can also bring a that anti-stun unique flask for the chimera fight if it's really a problem.
Crit Shockwave Totem 650k +: #1657327 / Crit VMS (1 mil DPS): #1511368 / Crit self-cast spark: #1565708
1.3 crit firestorm: #1280086 / 1.3 crit Ice Nova: #1219809 / Flame Nova (sire of shards incinerate): #1359847

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info