New Types of Stash Tabs!

Card stash's slot too large. Should smaller
[rant]Essence tabs should be fused with premium tabs. Quad tab proves you have the technology to do so. There's no reason not to do so besides the money-grab.[/rant]

It's nice to see what you can do with stash tabs. We are all looking forwards to the next stash tabs you design.
While i think these are all very nice additions, i think it would be good if there was a way to 'trade up' 4 premium stash tabs to 1 quad stash tab.

much the same as changing a regular tab to a premium tab. I'm sure most players wouldnt mind a modest fee to do this upgrade.

If there are logistical issues, could set a requirement for the tabs to be empty (make remove only?) delete them then add the quad tab.
Last edited by Asmosis on Dec 8, 2016, 2:54:13 AM
"
imLuCaSsS wrote:

I have 30 premium tabs and I would like to merge 20 in 5 quad tabs. Simple.

Waiting. Thank you.
"Sorry for my bad English"
So... now we need a MAP stash tab. Yes? No? Maybe?
Justice will be done!
All my cards in one place convenient and looking rad.

neato
Please allow us to merge or upgrade (really we shouldn't have to pay) our premium tabs to quad tabs.
And I have just enough points for both the Essence and Divination Card Stash tabs! <3 That makes me happy. Returning after five weeks of no internet to a new league, vastly better performance and better organization options for my inner hoarder == win.

Only thing is, I'd love an overview of the divination cards owned, like a mode that shows them normal-sized, you know, like a card collector's album. But that's just my inner MtG player speaking who loves looking at all the cards, haven't let that one out for several years now.
PAY 2 LOOT

Maplestory less p2w then poe now! Kappa
Please consider implementing stash tab folders. Money will rain from the sky as tab purchases skyrocket.

I would like more tabs, I can afford more tabs, but I am currently at the limit of the number I feel comfortable managing.
IGN: Victory_Or_Sovngarde
It's not a 13 week development cycle, it's a 13 week supporter-pack cycle.
You can play any build you want, as long as it's the current meta.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info