New Types of Stash Tabs!

I got a quad tab and put all my gems here...
Man, they are too tiny, I cannot see anything... especially it is to upgrade level, with + on it...

Please add -/+ to zoom and when we click + size becomes normal, and makes them 4 tabs added as list, with scroll bar...

what I mean is, say A,B,C,D is 12x12 space, and quad is like

AB
CD

when we press +, it becomes

A
B
C
D

with a scroll bar... I CANNOT SEE ANY DAMN thing this way :)
Am I getting old?

Nice QoL-Features, instant buy! :-)))

As mentioned by many others before: Please implement the option to upgrade existing premium tabs to premium quad tabs (4 for 1).

"
HainKurt wrote:

Do you use the search option in the tabs? Should normally be easy to find gems this way?
Große deutsche Community mit TS, Forum und Infos gesucht? -> http://www.exiled.eu/
Last edited by Cowboy28 on Dec 7, 2016, 11:07:01 PM
Hmm... more P2W mx's. Hey GGG, give us a 6 pack upgrade from a normal stash tab to a quad stash tab. Then rotate that in with the approx. monthly weekend stash tab 6-pack sales. I'm liking PoE 2.5.0 so much I'm ready to buy more stash space without adding more tabs.
"You've got to grind, grind, grind at that grindstone..."
Necessity may be the mother of invention, but poor QoP in PoE is the father of frustration.

The perfect solution to fix Trade Chat:
www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2247070
meh
All I gotta say is; was GGG's Quality Assurance team asleep before GGG released these Tabs?
IGN: Golem_Antsy, Harvest
"
Cowboy28 wrote:
Nice QoL-Features, instant buy! :-)))

As mentioned by many others before: Please implement the option to upgrade existing premium tabs to premium quad tabs (4 for 1).

"
HainKurt wrote:

Do you use the search option in the tabs? Should normally be easy to find gems this way?

Of course we can use the filter... but that kills the whole point of items sitting in boxes...
now all they look like red/green/blue dots and there is no way to distinguish them by just looking at them :)

you have to hover each one or if you know the item, you can filter

but nobody likes typing to find something :) or maybe just me...
It feels a bit rough to people who have bought premium stash tabs in the past. I'm not saying I want a quad tab for free, but is there not some way to allow us to upgrade say 4 prem into 1 quad? Would be sweet. Because otherwise the premium tabs just feel like a waste after all these years. (and what precedent does this set for all current tabs? Is there an extended currency tab in our future ready to cuck us?)
Last edited by jebza on Dec 7, 2016, 11:22:01 PM
and why sacrifice pieces do not stack? any reason for that?
WOW ! It is AWSOME news ! Thx for this.
quad tab is really bad designed...

when you put helm/boots/gloves, you dont understand what it is, unless you hover it...
when you put rings/amulets/jevels/maps, you dont understand what it is... they all look like a messy dot :)

images are distorted very badly...
there should be a zoom option to see them in full size...

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info