New Types of Stash Tabs!

i'd pay 200 points each for a stash tab that stored each map by colour and allowed you to STACK duplicates. this would save me so many stash tabs.

i guess the quad tab would be decent for maps too, but have a White map tab, a Yellow map tab and a Red map tab that has all of the maps on it and allows you to stack each map in their respected socket.
also allows you to place and stack unique maps.

come on, gotta be able to do this.
Can I trade in 4 of my regular-sized premium tabs for a quad-tab?
Give us the option to upgrade existing tabs?
Please tell me you will be selling an upgrade option for Premium Tabs to Quad Tabs.
"
KalidhoS wrote:
price is outrageous for 2 features (div and essences) since the clutter they create in inventory is your own fault for poor implementation and inventory design.
Should have been free from, like, the beginning.

What a bunch of bull crap. Managing divination cards and essences in regular stash tabs works just fine. The new divination and essence tabs are exactly the type of minor qualify of life feature that should be a paid microtransaction.
Premium tab to Quad tab upgrade seems like a popular no-brainer!!
Ehhhh...
"Danger is like jello, there's always room for more."
http://www.twitch.tv/vejita00
"
Carnoso wrote:
This should be given every player in poe for free.
GGG becomes a greedy bastard.

You know the amount of work they do for a free to play game is costly. they have to make there money some how. So i really can't call it greed more like paying for bandwidth and putting some food on the table.... because last i heard GGG isn't a big arse company like Blizzard or EA....just my 2 cents on the whole idea.

!~ mE
Awesome! Much love given.

Now, if we could just get the ability to organize and track our MTX items, more love(money) would be given. ;)
Yeeee bois

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info