[3.8] Arly's Ice shot bower

only 10% penetration from vinktar is enough ?
"
kenny_ty wrote:
only 10% penetration from vinktar is enough ?

Yes.
IGN: Arlianth
Check out my LA build: 1782214
Hello! I am making an LA-raider myself and found your guide! I have a question regarding my bow and what stats I should focus on to scale it.

I am not sure how to value flat + elemental damage vs. increased % of elemental weapon damage? Is one stat better than the other depending on if you run with a rare ele bow or, like in your case, a death's opus? Cheers and happy christmas! :)

example: on my ring, which of % weapon ele dmg or +light dmg would be more benefitial for me? :)

Last edited by slickepinnen on Dec 23, 2016, 3:57:54 PM
"
slickepinnen wrote:
Hello! I am making an LA-raider myself and found your guide! I have a question regarding my bow and what stats I should focus on to scale it.

I am not sure how to value flat + elemental damage vs. increased % of elemental weapon damage? Is one stat better than the other depending on if you run with a rare ele bow or, like in your case, a death's opus? Cheers and happy christmas! :)

example: on my ring, which of % weapon ele dmg or +light dmg would be more benefitial for me? :)

It is hard to say if flat ele > WED and in what quantities will output more dps without knowing your full gear set and passives. Generally, 24 wed = 32 flat ele damage but this will vary a lot due to the factors in mentioned.

I would strongly urge you to download and use this tool which allows you to compare the exact stat gain of affixes. https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1716360/page/1

This is the single most useful tool in POE outside of loot filters and poetrade.
Last edited by Nephalim on Dec 23, 2016, 4:38:58 PM
"
Nephalim wrote:

It is hard to say if flat ele > WED and in what quantities will output more dps without knowing your full gear set and passives. Generally, 24 wed = 32 flat ele damage but this will vary a lot due to the factors in mentioned.

I would strongly urge you to download and use this tool which allows you to compare the exact stat gain of affixes. https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1716360/page/1

This is the single most useful tool in POE outside of loot filters and poetrade.

Ah all right! So with that program I can import/create my possible upgrades and "test" them before I buy them, if that makes sense :) Thank you!
Hi im running your build atm just a question has the assasins mark set up been nerfed as i am running the same gems linked and the spell is greyed out if so what are you running now ty
"
DeadShotQT wrote:
Hi im running your build atm just a question has the assasins mark set up been nerfed as i am running the same gems linked and the spell is greyed out if so what are you running now ty

Triggered curses are are greyed out.
Just curious on your opinion on some other gear choices:

Gloves:
Shadow and Dust - Global crit chance, multi & rampage/unholy might (30% damage added as chaos)
Maligaro's Virtuosity - The classic go to crit gloves, IAS, multi, crit chance

Chest:
Cospri's Will - Using Split arrow + curse on hit + double curse... this gives you an added source of damage via poison and extra utility via 2nd curse (Warlord's mark for mana+life leech+end charges?) +Frees up the mana from herald of ice, to use herald of fire for more damage.

Kintsugi - Just seems like an all around go to armor for dextrous characters right now
"
Bloodytrailz wrote:
Just curious on your opinion on some other gear choices:

Gloves:
Shadow and Dust - Global crit chance, multi & rampage/unholy might (30% damage added as chaos)
Maligaro's Virtuosity - The classic go to crit gloves, IAS, multi, crit chance

Chest:
Cospri's Will - Using Split arrow + curse on hit + double curse... this gives you an added source of damage via poison and extra utility via 2nd curse (Warlord's mark for mana+life leech+end charges?) +Frees up the mana from herald of ice, to use herald of fire for more damage.

Kintsugi - Just seems like an all around go to armor for dextrous characters right now

Both shadow and maligaro are good choices if you can find life and resists elsewhere. The most optimal version would use an ele weak maligaro or shadows.

The added curse is nice but you're never going to be split arrowing non bosses because your generic main skill should be obliterating mobs without a second curse. It has more applications with curse stacking vs bosses but nothing a well placed vaal lightnign trap cant do better. I would really only use cospri on a dedicated poison build which this is definitely not.

Kintsugi is the biggest noob trap the game has ever released. Literally worthless item. Never, ever use this item. Another reason why streamers have such a destructive impact on the meta and the community.
Last edited by Nephalim on Dec 24, 2016, 6:54:26 PM
What gem setup would you use on a 5-link amour?
Also is The Perfect Form a good option for a chest in this build?
Last edited by neonalpha007 on Dec 25, 2016, 8:17:34 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info