[3.8] Arly's Ice shot bower

pls help cant do and die in t1 map and budget player
passive tree can see on me profile?

Spoiler
1. Cap Resistence
2. get more Life
3. maybe gain few levels in lower zones
Would you mind checking out what i should upgrade next?
I'm not quite sure.. :/

Maybe Rings + Amulet for more damage?

Last edited by Misphex on Dec 21, 2017, 2:35:58 PM
"
Misphex wrote:
Would you mind checking out what i should upgrade next?
I'm not quite sure.. :/

Maybe Rings + Amulet for more damage?

Hi there, use this new tree for 3.1.

https://poeplanner.com/AAsAAQMACxIAAH4AXgHRBS0ILg-rEYEUdRa_GY4hdiPTI_YknST9JpUqCyo4LlMwfDH6MgE2PTfUOdQ-z0MxRA1Hfkp9TP9Nkk4qUUdVS1WFVvpaGluvXfJh4mHrYlpirGOnZU1noGyMbydwUnTtdct293fXePl6U3rvfXV-3X8rhs6HdonTjDaNfY1-jbmNv49gmmqbJpuNnaqgn6TCpcun1K_rshm3tr02vea-p8EzwzPEosjwz3rTb9N-1CPWitrB3Ubjn-dU6mLtP-2D7g7vev1u_rr-yP_eu-PIzO-P329tbAW16NbndBqNWyZ_-xvIz93xihcmPL5B0F9weoSDbdCt2NUAAAAAAA==
You can master craft flat ele damage on your rings.
You can get a lot more dps if you get 12-16 IAS on gloves.
Make sure your flasks are optimally rolled. I would advise against vinktar since it really does not do much with VP nerfed.

For reference this is what I have atm:
Spoiler
IGN: Arlianth
Check out my LA build: 1782214
Last edited by Nephalim on Dec 21, 2017, 3:02:17 PM
Helpful as always!

Sold Vinktar, had roughly 5-6ex on the side, checked the market, got this out of it.

The damage boost was absolutly insane.

The Abyss Jewels are so nice for getting the INT + STR requirements..

Last edited by Misphex on Dec 22, 2017, 4:51:34 AM
Thanks for the guide, I'm having lots of fun with this build!

Being the noob that I am, can I ask you why the change to Chin Sol? Is Death's Opus still viable?

Also, would it be possible to add a sakill tree progression as before? :)

Thanks in advance
"
Didiacca wrote:

Being the noob that I am, can I ask you why the change to Chin Sol? Is Death's Opus still viable?

Thanks in advance

I know you are not asking me, but i thought i'd give my opinion on it.

Chin Sol is usually just for bosses. Opus for general clearing. (because of the crit multi and +2 arrows)

At the state that i'm in right now, with Dying Sun Flask, which gives +2 arrow, you literally one shot every white trash mob anyways, so you don't need the 100% crit multi.
Still, of course it does more damage, but i'm totally fine with NOT having to swap weapons for bosses therefor sometimes in need to fire 2 Lightning Arrows instead of 1 for maybe a slightly tougher Blue mob pack.

And of course, you don't have to have 2 quivers / 6link chin 6link opus, which saves money.
"
Misphex wrote:
"
Didiacca wrote:

Thanks in advance

I know you are not asking me, but i thought i'd give my opinion on it.

Chin Sol is usually just for bosses. Opus for general clearing. (because of the crit multi and +2 arrows)

At the state that i'm in right now, with Dying Sun Flask, which gives +2 arrow, you literally one shot every white trash mob anyways, so you don't need the 100% crit multi.
Still, of course it does more damage, but i'm totally fine with NOT having to swap weapons for bosses therefor sometimes in need to fire 2 Lightning Arrows instead of 1 for maybe a slightly tougher Blue mob pack.

And of course, you don't have to have 2 quivers / 6link chin 6link opus, which saves money.

This is correct. Once you scale the build, chin sol will one shot packs even from a distance. You can make an argument for using opus if you intend to never do any boss harder than t15 or so but both are exceptionally good bows.

I will post some 3.1 videos soon.

IGN: Arlianth
Check out my LA build: 1782214
Last edited by Nephalim on Dec 22, 2017, 11:52:45 AM
Thanks for the answers, guys.

I will try to get a good Chin Sol too, then.
Nvm I'm silly
Last edited by zankioh on Dec 23, 2017, 12:50:47 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info