[2.5] Raider Blade Flurry, Physical Crit Sword aka. A Grey Wall of Innovation

"
Fedor_q wrote:
"
Yasamatsu wrote:
Just killed a breachlord.

Wut, with about same gear i cannot even stand close to them, they just kill me too fast...

I just checked out your gem links and stuff they're a little part of the problem like look at my curse on hit setup with the warlord's mark leech and my snakebites that give free poison. That basically makes me have a 5l setup now and 18% extra atk speed and 48% extra accuracy. You're wasting a 4link using that blood magic in whirling blades. You should have enough leech to sustain your blade flurry, temp chains isn't exactly needed, we have so much aoe and speed that you can just whirl away that's another wasted set of links since you have cwdt twice. 3link your whirl in a wep and stick your ash and hatred in another. 4link your orb setup and 3link your cwdt with ic phase and then add whatever if you wanna 4link it like you can add the temp chains to your main cwdt setup and put icegolem in the last slot on your wep.

Another good 4th link that I saw suggested here is vortex in cwdt.
Last edited by Yasamatsu on Dec 9, 2016, 8:40:30 AM
How do you guys run Warlord's Mark, Herald of Ash AND Hatred? Without Reserve nodes, it consumes above 100% of my mana.
Last edited by Grone on Dec 9, 2016, 9:08:24 AM
"
Grunker wrote:
How do you guys run Warlord's Mark, Herald of Ash AND Hatred? Without Reserve nodes, it consumes above 100% of my mana.

Curse on hit + orb of the storms + pcharge on crit + warlords mark
Do you guys think this might work?
No idea how big the radius is, so hard to tell if it's worth it.

What are some BiS items for this build?

Level 73 in merc BHC. 4k HP and I'm heading up to the scion life wheel. Damage is insane. Hit the 5link in 21 fus so I put added fire in on top. This should easily be HC viable with the right gear which I think I have right now.

Just got this and the dmg is through the roof.
This item is INSANE for this build.
Last edited by Yasamatsu on Dec 9, 2016, 9:15:04 PM
Another noob question: most of you seem to be using something else than a sword in your off-hand. Given how many of our notables in the tree are Sword nodes, doesn't that hurt our damage?
"
Grunker wrote:
Another noob question: most of you seem to be using something else than a sword in your off-hand. Given how many of our notables in the tree are Sword nodes, doesn't that hurt our damage?

No. Dual wielding counts the dps for only one wep at a time not both so you don't get increased dps for using two. By using a stat stick we get all the dmg into one wep and then the added effects of the stat stick.

Best way I can put it two 230 dps swords doesn't equal 560dps together it will be 230 one swing, 230 another swing.

Speced out of our sword nodes and grabbed a bino's. This thing is busted for our build. It improves the QOL and clear a lot. Got 61% crit chance on 3 pcharges and so much more dmg.
Also took out added fire dmg and put in void manip and you do so much dmg.
"
Yasamatsu wrote:
"
Grunker wrote:

No. Dual wielding counts the dps for only one wep at a time not both so you don't get increased dps for using two. By using a stat stick we get all the dmg into one wep and then the added effects of the stat stick.

Best way I can put it two 230 dps swords doesn't equal 560dps together it will be 230 one swing, 230 another swing.

I know the tool-tip DPS is far from accurate, but if off-hand weapon damage doesn't matter at all, it's weird that it lists your DPS in two columns and that the combined DPS is affected immensely by the weapon in your off-hand?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info