[2.5] Raider Blade Flurry, Physical Crit Sword aka. A Grey Wall of Innovation

"
boosted135 wrote:
I don't think I understand dual wielding correctly.

I've been running dual Scaeva's and my tooltip dps was around 6k. I just changed to the Axe and it has dropped to 3500. I know it has Culling and whatnot; but it's impossible for me to tell which one "feels better"............. is running Relentless Fury definitely better than two Scaevas?

Trying to boost my dps up more. I've cleared up to t13 easily (just haven't had more drops to test higher), uber lab, and Atziri, plus 3 earlier breach lords.. but I run into dps issues on bosses with a lot of health.

Any tips?

What would be the BEST weapon setup possible?

Hey there,

You offhand dmg doesnt matter, Blade flurry only looks at your main-hand.
So using the Axe as a stat-stick is probably your better option here.
I've done t14 with this off hand.

Bought this now and my damage goes up alot but now I neeed to find a way to maintain my mana so I dont die in breaches. If I can get the mana issue sorted out then this off is the BiS for me.

Gear
Spoiler

Build
Spoiler

https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAIBAAAGAF4B3AIRAycFtQYgCC4M8g2NES8R1RR1FfYWvxcmGY4i6iPTI_Yk_SaVKgsqOCsKMHwxnjGwNZI2PTfUOuE8vj7PQdBDMUTSR35KfUz_TZJN404qUUdVS1eXWHVaGluvXfJfcGBBYeJieWKsY3BlTWegbIxvJ287cFJ0oHfXd-N4DXqEfXWDbYTZh3aJ04w2jX2Nv5AKmmqbjZ2qo4qj56XLplepbrTFtUi18r02vea-p8AawuzDM8M6y_XQrdN-1CPUUti92NXcveOf5w_nVOjW6xTrY-0_7YPuDu968kX8xf4K_o_-uv_e
Last edited by Prisonx on Jan 2, 2017, 6:05:41 PM
I've manage to sort out my mana issue so I can use
and had to drop Herald of thunder now.

Running Orb of storm setup now.

I think the build can do everthing up to t15
just dont do physical reflect maps and dodge is unlucky mods.

I did try Chimera but it didnt go well. I will try the fight again once Ive read up on tacs and maybe drop
and try Rats nest for this fight.

Last edited by Prisonx on Jan 3, 2017, 4:37:05 AM
Hey, I'm starting this build today, looks like a really good Blade Flurry build. Can you add multiple leveling passive trees for the absolute beginners? Thanks!
Hey what potions am I supposed to use with this build?

Thanks.
"

Hey what potions am I supposed to use with this build?

These are mine. Make sure you have a way to remove bleeds.

I would like to try get a Vessel of Vinktar.

You could also go two life flasks for safer play specially in Lab
Last edited by Prisonx on Jan 4, 2017, 2:07:55 AM
I have been playing this build for a while and this is the equip i have at the moment, what would you change/improve?

Spoiler

Skill tree:

Spoiler
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAIBAAAGAF4B3AUtBbUGIAguDPINjQ-rES8R1RLxFHUV9ha_FyYZjiPTI_YkiyT9JpUqCyo4KwowfDGwNZI2PTrhPs9B0EMxR35KfUz_TZJN404qUUdVS1eXWHVaGluvXfJgQWHiYnlirGNwZU1rkGyMbydvO3BSdKB07XfXd-N4DXqEfXWE2Yd2idOMNo19jb-PYJAKmmqbjZ2qo4qly6ZXqW60xbVItfK9Nr3mvqfAGsLswzPDOsv10K3TftQj1FLYvdrB3L3jn-cP51TrY-2D7g7vevzF_o_-uv_e
"
baracool wrote:
I have been playing this build for a while and this is the equip i have at the moment, what would you change/improve?

Spoiler

Skill tree:

Spoiler
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAIBAAAGAF4B3AUtBbUGIAguDPINjQ-rES8R1RLxFHUV9ha_FyYZjiPTI_YkiyT9JpUqCyo4KwowfDGwNZI2PTrhPs9B0EMxR35KfUz_TZJN404qUUdVS1eXWHVaGluvXfJgQWHiYnlirGNwZU1rkGyMbydvO3BSdKB07XfXd-N4DXqEfXWE2Yd2idOMNo19jb-PYJAKmmqbjZ2qo4qly6ZXqW60xbVItfK9Nr3mvqfAGsLswzPDOsv10K3TftQj1FLYvdrB3L3jn-cP51TrY-2D7g7vevzF_o_-uv_e

Hi there

try to get rings and amu with flat phys dng on them that will give u a big boost
I have some questions regarding the Voidheart ring.
Is it worth just using the ring for some extra damage?
Alternatively can it be worth getting some chaos damage / dmg over time nodes and maybe even go with a Bino's in the offhand? I'm thinking that if the poison approach is better to do with an assasin.
Any inputs?
You havent specified which jewels to use?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info