[2.5] Raider Blade Flurry, Physical Crit Sword aka. A Grey Wall of Innovation

to carnivalofrust

mate you are missing flat phy dmg on your rings and amu. check my gear. it is needed by this build. get those and your dmg will be fine.

take care

Here is my current gear. How do you all deal with reflect and Chaos dmg?

Spoiler

whats our best chest? (i just corrupted my first drillneck. short story i gained 5ex)
So i want to buy the best chest since thats gonna up my dps alot.

If you have any tips on what i could change please do so.
Cheers.

Edit: Gear update.
Last edited by ghol1989 on Dec 19, 2016, 7:21:35 PM
"
ghol1989 wrote:
Here is my current gear. How do you all deal with reflect and Chaos dmg?

Spoiler

whats our best chest? (i just corrupted my first drillneck. short story i gained 5ex)
So i want to buy the best chest since thats gonna up my dps alot.

If you have any tips on what i could change please do so.
Cheers.

Edit: Gear update.

Grats on that drillneck corruption! Must have been a wise man that suggested doing that. GG!

ps: I do not know the answer to your question, but you'll forgive me.
well what chest piece is debatable, I am quite happy with The Perfect storm. but you have to build around it.

yesterday I finally did uber lab, did just tanked izaro :) happy my set up works but still improvements to be made
also did tanked fire breach lord and tull as well no probs have to do the phys one but that shoud be np as well thanks to artic armor :)

anyhow, lae us know what you will choose.

thanks and regards

"
Balvi wrote:
well what chest piece is debatable, I am quite happy with The Perfect storm. but you have to build around it.

yesterday I finally did uber lab, did just tanked izaro :) happy my set up works but still improvements to be made
also did tanked fire breach lord and tull as well no probs have to do the phys one but that shoud be np as well thanks to artic armor :)

thanks and regards

Thanks for the input, i bought perfect storm and im trying to roll it to a 6L myself.
can you show me your build, im having trouble facetanking anything at this point :)

Cheers.

Sure, i did make my char visible for now

http://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/Balvi/characters

any q let me know

regards
"
ghol1989 wrote:
"
Balvi wrote:

thanks and regards

Thanks for the input, i bought perfect storm and im trying to roll it to a 6L myself.
can you show me your build, im having trouble facetanking anything at this point :)

Cheers.

any q let me know

regards
So as a testing purpose I did get abyssus coz i felt like the damage could be better.

considering artic armor, endurance charges and IC so far so good only issues are porcupines but i can out leach the damage

still need more testing and will let you know.

what you guys thing?

regards
Spoiler
"
Balvi wrote:
"
ghol1989 wrote:
"
Balvi wrote:

thanks and regards

Cheers.

any q let me know

regards

I am buying atziri's boots now, gonna see if they make my life a bit more easier.
will let you know if it works out.

Why are you using power charge on crit?
our stat-stick provides that.
Last edited by ghol1989 on Dec 21, 2016, 2:52:27 PM
Hey guys, so this is my current set up

Spoiler

this build is pretty good, and damage is awesome however it's a little bit squishy , i have 5.1k life and full resists and tier 13-14 maps are pretty tough ... sometimes i get one shot. Any suggestions ? I was thinking about belly of the beast but 6L are pretty expensive :D

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info