The Stormcaller Mystery Box

These boxes have way too many items to get anything you might want, and they are absolutely unforgiving with the duplicates. How am I going to use 3 belt effects?

An absolute scam, save your money.
"
Ralfgar wrote:
These boxes have way too many items to get anything you might want, and they are absolutely unforgiving with the duplicates. How am I going to use 3 belt effects?

An absolute scam, save your money.

You use them on three different characters.
Support a free Hong Kong.

I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with
sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use.
-Galileo Galilei
I am not a fan of these lightning/arcane themes.
I represent only myself, my own thought and believes. I am individual, not a representative of the community.
I am not speaking on behalf of someone else and I don't get offended by things that have nothing to do with me.

3.13 was the golden age.
I like the lightening/arcane theme more than the previous vampire/gore theme.

Sadly, I got quite a lot of the items earlier, like the arcane skill effects, the lightening armor set, the lightening weapon effect and footprints ( because, well, I love the lightening theme).

Luckily there are no time exclusive items this time, and the most common item is the regular stash tab, which is better than some fireworks or skin transfers. I believe GGG did learn from previous complaints of players.
"
Mindsmog wrote:
"
Sarno wrote:
Absolutely hate these boxes.

They're the only way you monetize PoE that I object to. Everything else (incl. stash tabs) is fine.

sick of seeing people whinge about this..its simple dont bloody buy them then.

i actually like buying them.

people "whine" for and against... it's called feedback. feedback is what ggg wants. if ggg thought that your sickness would keep people from posting their thoughts they would probably ban you(feedback is important).
Wish it dont go duplicate
I see some ppl have many duplicate items honestly
i think i buy a seperate armour set Save Money and space
my 2nd stash of MTX it going full if i buy one amour pack it be full ..
So need more SPACEE or sorting of the MTX
am going buy the Breach support back soon !
Enjoy Legacy!!!!
"
How about doing a box with the older holiday items and packs from 13-14. Throw a bone out, I'd gamble.

+1
"People ask me why I do this at my age. People are rude."
real nice! loving breach btw :)
Thanks Chris. I refuse to buy boxes but I can't wait until the new MTX are in the store.
You guys should have held back the lightning armor for this too. I already bought it so the ratio of things I already have is to high to make the box worth the risk.
When I kill a man he stays dead.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info