[2.5 Video Guide] Assassin CI Blade Flurry End-Game Build! [HC/SC]

Last edited by Rhilnix on Feb 23, 2017, 6:02:09 AM
I think the builds will still perform fine as long as Blade Flurry isn't gutted (currently 66% 60% 20%). If it is gutted then I you can always play Shield Charge, Reave, or Lacerate. The nerf to AOE radius really just makes me want to a bow character since Tornado Shot and Split Arrow won't be affected. The Vaal Discipline nerf makes it almost unusable imo except on Aurabots.
Loot Filter -- https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1490867
Filter Parser -- https://github.com/ffhighwind/Path-of-Exile-Filter-Parser
Hey, trying out your build, but I noticed your trees are missing skill points. For instance in the final tree it says "70 points left". Especially weird is that it shows you have "From the Shadows", but the nodes aren't connected to the rest of the build

I'm guessing 2.6 messed up a bunch of old passive trees, hm.. Well I'll try and figure it out watching the video guide.

(The problem seems to be mainly down near Vaal Pact)
Last edited by nihils on Mar 4, 2017, 5:28:59 AM
Hey bro can u up skilltree 2.6?
I have a copy of the final tree, and POE Planner is able to map it onto the new tree. You can see the breakage is the From the Shadows and Night Stalker clusters. Night Stalker is an easy fix, just reallocate the nodes.

This my thoughts on how to fix it. It ends up costing one more point in total and costs you 10 Str (which can impact what level you run your curse at depending on gear). The flip side is that you've got an extra 8% Phys Damage node.

I lost my copy of the leveling trees. (Didn't copy them out of browser and my PC crashed yesterday afternoon.) But the first of the two missing ones grabbed most of the damage nodes, the second one was the switch to CI.
Did you ever see history portrayed as an old man with a wise brow and pulseless heart, weighing all things in the balance of reason?
Is not rather the genius of history like an eternal, imploring maiden, full of fire, with a burning heart and flaming soul, humanly warm and humanly beautiful?
Hope this still works cause im gonna try it on hc :)
Last edited by ruth1ess on Mar 5, 2017, 1:54:47 AM
FYI the two mid-tier levelling trees appear to be loading more or less now. No edit by LNB and they're still showing 9 points allocated, so I assume it's a GGG side fix to better load obsolete skill trees.
Did you ever see history portrayed as an old man with a wise brow and pulseless heart, weighing all things in the balance of reason?
Is not rather the genius of history like an eternal, imploring maiden, full of fire, with a burning heart and flaming soul, humanly warm and humanly beautiful?
Please make and update o f skill tree :) to new season :)
+1 looking for a new skill build out as I don't have anything to refer to... :'(
How do you run 2 curses with no additional curse nodes/items????

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info