[2.5 Video Guide] Assassin CI Blade Flurry End-Game Build! [HC/SC]

"
HateTheWorld wrote:
"
PsOfOs wrote:
"
HateTheWorld wrote:
and what is good when all is shit :D

Binos is fine. If you can get a 280+ pdps 8%+ crit for 3-5 ex you will be even better,but it's not like bino's can't do high mapping.

Thx :)
I have much currency so i search a BF or Spectral Throw build (Shadow) which is good for all maps/guardians

BV good for all maps, LMAO, gl doing 1 map 1 hour casting ur BV's, 95 in 1 year.
"
akenathos86 wrote:
I dont know what to do, i have the same gear of the OP, maybe with better stats too, but i cant beat atziri, tul, etc. I dont know what im doing wrong, i use the 5 flasks, etc, but just cant, i cant evade some bosses skill and die. I have 12k ES, 15k with vaal discipline.

i cant evade some bosses skill and die - thats the answer. its not about build, its about you. try to me more attentive and elusive.
"
PsOfOs wrote:
I went dual wield with death's hand and everything became much simpler.
Everything just melts,core malachai with 45% life didn't even get the time to attack between phases.
Added chaos gem instead of crit multi.

I had to choose between warlord's mark blasphemy,life leech gem or duelist leech cluster.
I hate warlord's since there are so many mods on maps to avoid and leech is less against bosses that reduce the curse effect. Had to drop hatred too and i like the dps and freezing and shattering.

I tried life leech gem and put the points from travelling to duelist in dps and it was the same thing in damage except the fact that i lost all the str and dex from the path down and i would have to regear.

Running with Hatred Discipline Herald of Ash and vulnerability on hit gloves, i don't need a single point in dps anymore.

Es is lower than shield of course,but 8k is ok if you oneshot anything.

Abyssus needs some investment in phys reduction to not get oneshotted constantly.

you did very big wasting of points, seems to me. so much wasted just to get to the leech nodes. when mana leech is right near your build and you just need to get some life leech on you gear, which is much profitable to do, than spend 20 POINTS just to get there!
It's not 20 points for leech. There's dexterity strength mana accuracy too. And leech on gear is only physical.
Duelist leech is global.
There aren't more options other than warlord's or leech gem.
Leech on gear is worthless to rely on.
Anyway,you may not like it but it clears all content easy.
"
PsOfOs wrote:
It's not 20 points for leech. There's dexterity strength mana accuracy too. And leech on gear is only physical.
Duelist leech is global.

well sure it cleans, but you drop off a lot of ES cause of that. you can also use Jewel with leech, which is even easier.
"
PsOfOs wrote:
Duelist leech is global.

It's 17 points investment. The debatable question is if it's worth the travel when you don't get any other good nodes while you're over there. You could run a leech gem, the 0.6% leech boot enchant, or self cast/CWDT Warlords Mark. Leech on gear is not worthless to rely on for mana but it is for life.
Loot Filter -- https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1490867
Filter Parser -- https://github.com/ffhighwind/Path-of-Exile-Filter-Parser
You are missing the point.
From witch AoE nodes to whispers of doom, deep thoughts and depth perception it's 17 skill points.
Ignoring all of them and going to duelist nodes it's 16 points.
You end up with more consistent leech ignoring hexproof and reduced effect on bosses,the same mana and a bit less accuracy.
As a bonus you get to run Hatred and Herald of Ash by not running 2 curses with blasphemy. That's 51% of phys as elemental.
Only requirement is vulnerability on hit on gloves.
To make up for not getting Unnatural calm cluster you get Foresight cluster.
If you go with shield and not dual wield there is 170% increased defences (energy shield) from equiped shield on the way to duelist.

Edit: You also get 8% attack speed and 7% block if you go shield.
How is this a waste of points?
Last edited by PsOfOs on Jan 2, 2017, 5:18:59 PM
"
ffhighwind wrote:
"
PsOfOs wrote:
Duelist leech is global.

It's 17 points investment. The debatable question is if it's worth the travel when you don't get any other good nodes while you're over there. You could run a leech gem, the 0.6% leech boot enchant, or self cast/CWDT Warlords Mark. Leech on gear is not worthless to rely on for mana but it is for life.

I tried leech gem and i was missing the str dex and had to regear.
Dps by investing path to duelist points in dps with leech gem was about the same.
Last edited by PsOfOs on Jan 2, 2017, 5:21:21 PM
You're better off as a different Ascendancy using a WED gem and a Diamond Flask. That's really what it comes down to.
Loot Filter -- https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1490867
Filter Parser -- https://github.com/ffhighwind/Path-of-Exile-Filter-Parser
Last edited by ffhighwind on Jan 2, 2017, 8:05:16 PM
"
ffhighwind wrote:
You're better off as a different Ascendancy using a WED gem and a Diamond Flask. That's really what it comes down to.

Why? What does running blasphemy benefit from which i don't?
And WED gives less dps than Melee on full life why would i want to run that?
Both Hatred and HoA scale from phys.
Last edited by PsOfOs on Jan 2, 2017, 8:36:11 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info