[2.5 Video Guide] Assassin CI Blade Flurry End-Game Build! [HC/SC]

"
PsOfOs wrote:

You're using a 6.6% crit dagger and you replaced 118% crit multi gem with increased critical strikes gem.
To make up for it you used abyssus,for a total gain of 100% multi than with the gem,and the cost is 1.000-1.200 less energy shield and 40% more phys damage taken.
Glass cannon builds always have more dps at the cost of getting randomly oneshotted.
You can dual wield death's hand for more dps also.

Yes sir, but this setup is only for Guardians/Shaper/Uber Farm, Its all about the Dagger, more APS just feels much better. and it makes the build much safer.
At the moment trying with Abyssus. Well, i took away all 2nd curse nodes (have put them into some dmg nodes) and running with Warlords and Hatred. Well, what i can say. its quite fun. Yes, i lost 3k of ES cause of Discipline and Heretics, but before my tooltip DPS was ~15000 fully buffed. Now its ~35000 fully buffed. 95% chance, 700 multi + hatred - everything melts in a seconds. Also i did T16 Vaal Temple Map with this setup (yes, i have been dying a lot, just its my 1st try, but i did all the fight with one last try, after getting whats going on). Next will try Phoenix and Hydra and post what i got.
"
c0reman wrote:
At the moment trying with Abyssus. Well, i took away all 2nd curse nodes (have put them into some dmg nodes) and running with Warlords and Hatred. Well, what i can say. its quite fun. Yes, i lost 3k of ES cause of Discipline and Heretics, but before my tooltip DPS was ~15000 fully buffed. Now its ~35000 fully buffed. 95% chance, 700 multi + hatred - everything melts in a seconds. Also i did T16 Vaal Temple Map with this setup (yes, i have been dying a lot, just its my 1st try, but i did all the fight with one last try, after getting whats going on). Next will try Phoenix and Hydra and post what i got.

im running duo curse with discipline, no need to drop them, no mana issues here.
"
ptoop84 wrote:
"
c0reman wrote:

im running duo curse with discipline, no need to drop them, no mana issues here.

i wanted to try it out with Hatred, thats why
"
c0reman wrote:

after some runs with mentioned setup i decided to go back for more safe and reliable version. yes its fun, but only if you are not leveling anymore, because when it comes to T15-16 bosses - each your fault is death. probably i will spec into it after lvl 95 or something. but the damage is insane, i reached 40k tooltip dps fully buffed.

Just for science.
I now have discipline hatred herald constant 2% leech and monsters have vulnerability.
Maybe a better pair of gloves will be worth linking with vorici.
"
PsOfOs wrote:

Just for science.
I now have discipline hatred herald constant 2% leech and monsters have vulnerability.

Those gloves are garbage bro
"
ptoop84 wrote:
"
PsOfOs wrote:

Just for science.

Those gloves are garbage bro

What part of "just for science" did you miss?
I'm not running blasphemy,this is the only way to get vulnerability
when looking for an upgrade to binos, should i be looking for a slow dagger, or a fast hitting dagger? is there any sweet spot in terms of APS?

should i be looking for a base with 40 or 60 crit, or does that not matter?

this is my current dagger
Last edited by slipdik on Dec 30, 2016, 10:07:24 AM
"
slipdik wrote:
when looking for an upgrade to binos, should i be looking for a slow dagger, or a fast hitting dagger? is there any sweet spot in terms of APS?

should i be looking for a base with 40 or 60 crit, or does that not matter?

this is my current dagger

in terms of dagger with same dps - better one with higher attack speed. more attack speed = less DPS loosing potential.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info