[2.5 Video Guide] Assassin CI Blade Flurry End-Game Build! [HC/SC]

10 int=2% es
"
Jygallak wrote:
"
ffhighwind wrote:

"
DonQuixotic wrote:
Would Death's hand be the best option for dual wield in softscore?

Yes, but you don't go dual wield as an ES character. You lose way too much of your healthpool and free block.

huh, why not? im doing dualwield with binos and death's hand and im absolutely wrecking everything so far, with dualwield u still have 15% block and i have 8,5k es (about 2k less than with my shield), which is more than enough with a nice cwdt setup and some dodging with whirling blades, also can facetank uber izaro 4 key runs (except for some really dangerous combinations maybe like charges + gargoyles)

also the damage output with this setup is absolutely not comparable to dagger + shield; so, at least for me it is way smoother and safer to run as dualwield than with shield

Yeah, I made an assumption that it's a bad idea. I ended up trying it and am loving Death's Hand :). It makes you a lot more squishy but WAY more damage and leech harder with Atziri's. Probably not advisable in hardcore on harder maps.
Loot Filter -- https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1490867
Filter Parser -- https://github.com/ffhighwind/Path-of-Exile-Filter-Parser
Thank you for the guid, I was wondering what should be my "to do list" which item to buy first etc. Still dont have Binos, Death's Hand, Heretic nor the 6l. What should be my next updgrade?
"
arlen2015 wrote:
Thank you for the guid, I was wondering what should be my "to do list" which item to buy first etc. Still dont have Binos, Death's Hand, Heretic nor the 6l. What should be my next updgrade?

Bino before all these mentioned.
Hey lifting, noticed a discussion about death's hand in the comment thread and i would like to know your thoughts on the item instead of a shield? what would you change in the current build in order to fit in another offensive item like this? looking mainly at the fact that you loose a lot of defense i assume you would have to cover elsewhere.

Thanks in advance mate :)
I would also love to hear from those of you who are new to Kiara's determination. How is working for you? i don't understand how it can work. I mean, there must be plenty of downtime, situations where it doesn't charge back up in 5 seconds after use - then what? u eat stuns?
"
DonQuixotic wrote:
I would also love to hear from those of you who are new to Kiara's determination. How is working for you? i don't understand how it can work. I mean, there must be plenty of downtime, situations where it doesn't charge back up in 5 seconds after use - then what? u eat stuns?

I have a hard time keeping anything with more than 15-20 charges up full time on 7 seconds, so it seems like something you use for emergencies. I don't know if it even removes stun/freeze/chill on use, because if not then it's an awful item. There's lots of alternatives to flasks than this setup but you'll need Chayula or Valyrium and freeze immunity.

I'm currently running this setup:
Lion's Roar, Atziri's Promise, Freeze/Bleed Immunity, Quicksilver

Alternatives:
1. Dying Sun (30% AOE) - more AOE means faster clear speed. Way too expensive right now because of Vaal Spark meta.
2. Atziri's Promise (2x) - backup flask for leech if you aren't running Warlord's Mark
3. Vessel of Vinktar (20% physical) - leech/damage
4. Witchfire Brew - More DOT damage, can save you 35% reserve blasphemy for other things (Discipline, Warlord's Mark, Herald of Ash)
Loot Filter -- https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1490867
Filter Parser -- https://github.com/ffhighwind/Path-of-Exile-Filter-Parser
Last edited by ffhighwind on Dec 15, 2016, 12:17:31 AM
Which one is preferred in terms of DPS?

With Heretics Veil:

- Warlord's Mark, Vulnerability, Discipline and & Enlighten (level 2-3+)

OR

Without Heretics Veil:

- Blasphemy, Warlords Mark, Herald of Ash & Discipline
"
D3c4y wrote:
Which one is preferred in terms of DPS?

With Heretics Veil:

- Warlord's Mark, Vulnerability, Discipline and & Enlighten (level 2-3+)

OR

Without Heretics Veil:

- Blasphemy, Warlords Mark, Herald of Ash & Discipline

Vulnerability setup should give quite a bit more dps. herald of ahs is a flat 15% more dmg + burn dmg vulnerability is 30% more dmg taken from phys + 30 dmg over time (bleed poison)
is my current gear setup. 5kdps tooltip 8k with conc effect. 9.5kES 90% hitchance farming t11-15 fluid and saving up for a decend 600es + 6l chest. as mentioned before this build is certainly not cheap in this league.. but i'm pushing through. Anyone have any advice on my gear or something i seem to miss? ty
Last edited by shagohodds on Dec 15, 2016, 7:56:24 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info