[2.5] Raider CI Blade Flurry | Perma Onslaught and Phase, super smooth map clearing!

Are we supposed to be using an ES shield or 2 daggers with this? Survivability pre-CI is extremely low(lvl 59 right now with 1.5K life and 600 ES) and it takes quite a while to be ready for CI(probably won't be until 65+).

Also, how are we supposed to be leeching? Rolled on gear only? I have no regen or leech, as I said, the survivability is abysmal.

"Melee Damage on Full Life" is pretty bad until you switch to CI, so I'd recommend either Added Fire or Increased AoE to replace that in your 4L setup(AoE is complete shit at first, even with Hatred, so probably Inc. AoE).
Last edited by Brian on Dec 7, 2016, 5:04:07 AM
How do you leech ES? Need to get leech on rings or weapon right?:(
To get leech guys, you should use Vessel of Vinktar. You can also use Warlord's Mark on Orb of Storms Coh, perhaps you you are switching it for Increased Area of Effect.
To get leech guys, you should use Vessel of Vinktar. You can also use Warlord's Mark on Orb of Storms Coh, perhaps you you are switching it for Increased Area of Effect.
"
Are we supposed to be using an ES shield or 2 daggers with this? Survivability pre-CI is extremely low(lvl 59 right now with 1.5K life and 600 ES) and it takes quite a while to be ready for CI(probably won't be until 65+).

Also, how are we supposed to be leeching? Rolled on gear only? I have no regen or leech, as I said, the survivability is abysmal.

"Melee Damage on Full Life" is pretty bad until you switch to CI, so I'd recommend either Added Fire or Increased AoE to replace that in your 4L setup(AoE is complete shit at first, even with Hatred, so probably Inc. AoE).

1. You use an ES shield, for that huge boost to es, and just try to stack as much es on gear when you get CI (about 600 on chestpiece).
2. Leech will be sustained with Vessel of Vinktar, and perhaps Atziri's Promise.
3. Yes, you probably won't want to use Melee Damage on Full Life before CI, so probably Increased Area of Effect for 4L.
Last edited by flamedragonxx1 on Dec 7, 2016, 6:05:01 AM
I've never played a build so bad that it fails a Vagan mission, until now.
No damage, no res, no life, no ES, no STR for gems, no regen, no leech, nothing.
On paper, it doesn't seem as bad... but is anybody actually using this build?
Last edited by Brian on Dec 9, 2016, 1:18:41 AM
"
I've never played a build so bad that it fails a Vagan mission, until now.
No damage, no res, no life, no ES, no STR for gems, no regen, no leech, nothing.
On paper, it doesn't seem as bad... but is anybody actually using this build?

1.This build DOES have high dps, as it takes many dagger nodes, combined with the blade flurry's +120% MORE damage, also stacking due to crit, and frenzy charges, therefore attacking very fast and doing nice damage.
2.This build is CI.
3.The passive tree has MANY energy shield nodes, nearly all of the big, good wheels, and all of it is multiplied by the MORE energy shield node above CI, and es also depends pretty heavily on good es gear. You could also get the Scion's energy shield wheel, for more increased es, if you are looking to go very tanky.
4.Leech is sustained by a Vessel of Vinktar, or Atziri's Promise, and any other sources of leech on the tree, if you wish to alter the current passive tree.
5.Strength can be easy gotten, as there are 2 +30 1 pointer nodes, and you can also drop down and get Primal Spirit, by the Ranger starting area.
@flame, I've been running something very similar and running into some damage issues. Have you had this problem at all?
I made this build on BSC

Level 91
7,600es or 9,000es with discipline
15,000 avg. damage blade flurry tooltip @8.5aps

Gear

Passive Tree

Passive Tree on Poe Planner
Last edited by 4_1 on Dec 13, 2016, 12:26:00 AM
Just got a flask upgrade and respected 3 nodes from depth perception and into flask duration/effect

Now i'm at 22k dps with full buffs

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info