[2.5] Raider CI Blade Flurry | Perma Onslaught and Phase, super smooth map clearing!

I wanted to know how everyone felt about this build, and if it would work or not, thanks everyone!
I wanted to make a Raider CI Blade Flurry, as Raider has been buffed quite a bit for 2.5's patch, adding a huge boost to clear speed and mapping smoothness, and CI has always been popular.
I was searching for a build like this, but couldn't find one, so I decided to make one myself.
Note: This is my first ever build I made, please leave comments if you have any suggestions or questions, and I'll answer you as soon as I can!

Bandits
Bandits
Normal: Passive Point (kill all)
Cruel: Physical dmg or Attack speed (Oak or Kraityn)
Merciless: Frenzy Charge (Kraityn)

Gem Links
Everything is in order of importance
Blade Flurry:
Blade Flurry
Faster Attacks
Increased Area of Effect / Concentrated Effect
Added Fire Damage
Melee Physical Damage
Melee Damage on Full Life
====================================================================
CWDT:
Cast When Damage Taken [Level 4]
Immortal Call [Level 7]
Vortex [Level 7]
Increased Duration [Max Level]
Buffs:
Vaal Discipline
Vaal Haste
Increased Duration
Auras:
Hatred
Herald of Ice
Herald of Ash
Vaal Lightning Trap
Movement:
Whirling Blades
Faster Attacks
Fortify
Curse Setup:
Orb of Storms
Curse on Hit
Vulnerability / A curse that suits you
Increased Area of Effect / A curse that suits you, only if you are getting double curses

Ascendancy Tree

1. Get Rapid Assault, for that sweet perma onslaught and damage, will make leveling very smooth!
2. Get Quartz Infusion, or Way of the Poacher. Depends if you are going for Avatar of the Veil, or Avatar of the Slaughter
3. Get Avatar of the Veil for survivability, or Avatar of the Slaughter for dps boost
4. Lastly, get Avatar of the Chase, gives many buffs to onslaught

Leveling Proccess

1-11
Get Shrapnel Shot to level, and put on any leveling gear you have. Pickup a Fire Trap from the vendor, and just progress through act 1.

12-27
Pickup a Lightning Arrow, and link it with Added Lightning Damage, and Added Cold Damage.

28-37
Equip Blade Flurry, and link it with Faster Attacks, Added Fire Damage, and Melee Physical Damage (Later switch with Inc. AoE, if you feel the need for more AoE).

38-68
At this point, you can respec into CI, and should have 5000+ es, which will be good enough. Grind lake as much as you want, then continue into maps!

Last edited by flamedragonxx1 on Jan 2, 2017, 6:55:19 AM
Last bumped on Jan 14, 2017, 8:59:08 PM
Thats what i had in mind... thx for sharing
The only question for me, is how you going to generate power charges? Only skyforth?
"
neCCuMucT wrote:
The only question for me, is how you going to generate power charges? Only skyforth?

This.

And why only 1 frenzy charge from the tree? You easely can take at least 2.
"

Just switch Vulnerability with Assassin's mark on Orb of Storms CoH.
"
This.

And why only 1 frenzy charge from the tree? You easely can take at least 2.

Just got it, didn't notice. ty!
I wanted to do the same but couldn't – had to go claws. How are you going to leech? Crown of Eyes?
Quartz infusion is the worst node i think. If you want the dodge belt maybe. But then take Avatar of the Veil also. Immun to status ailment is huge. Just phasing over dead bodys not so much.

"
I wanted to do the same but couldn't – had to go claws. How are you going to leech? Crown of Eyes?

Could just use vinktar's and atziri's promise I guess.
"
Quartz infusion is the worst node i think. If you want the dodge belt maybe. But then take Avatar of the Veil also. Immun to status ailment is huge. Just phasing over dead bodys not so much.

Quartz Infusion is getting buffed, 100% chance to get phase on kill, and phasing is quite nice when moving around, added movement speed, which is nice for builds going for speed clears, whirling everywhere to kill, so you don't stop.

You can get Avatar of the Veil instead of Way of the Poacher if you really wanted to, either one is good.
Last edited by flamedragonxx1 on Dec 2, 2016, 6:15:29 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info