Here is the upgraded version of The Halcyon!

"
D3izhistory wrote:
You are wrong, penetration stacks in terms of "additive" not multiplicative.. be careful who you flame especially when you are so clearly wrong

It's additive with itself, but penetration as a whole is multiplicative, that's what I meant. You get way more out of stacking Penetration than you do stacking Increased Damage.

"
Nephalim wrote:
Cold pene is indeed powerful but can t16 bosses or similar even be chilled consistently?

As long as your hit is doing at least 5% of their health in damage (unless you have increased Chill effect or duration on the tree/gear which would lower the requirement,) it would.
IGN: Golem_Antsy, Harvest
Last edited by Sheriff_K on Dec 1, 2016, 5:52:47 PM
Guardians can not be chilled. Thanks GGG.
IGN: Arlianth
Check out my LA build: 1782214
"
Nephalim wrote:
Guardians can not be chilled. Thanks GGG.

I hate Immunities.. Really destroys build diversity.

But they can be Temp Chained, so how is that fair? <_<
could this bring soul taker back into some type of relevance?
Still waiting for a look at the upgraded version of the DX9 patch.
Vote +1 to change Path of Exile to Path of Nerfs.
We hate to say, but ProjectPT was right.
"
Nephalim wrote:

Cold pene is indeed powerful but can t16 bosses or similar even be chilled consistently?

Whispering ice makes chilled ground, so do arctic breath, ice shot, and aquamarine flasks(lol).

This amulet has way more potential than the shitty low level version.
"
"
Nephalim wrote:

Whispering ice makes chilled ground, so do arctic breath, ice shot, and aquamarine flasks(lol).

*Cough*
Arctic Armour [which is used in nearly ever build.]
It'd be quite nice, if only immunities weren't slung around so casually now. What good is 20% penetration if it can't be used in the situations when you need it most?

Sorry, I'd like to like it, but until you guys cut it out with the poorly-designed immunities, it's pretty much pointless. Give tough bosses heavily reduced/less chill effect if you want (clearly you're able to, if Nuro's can grant increased chilled ground effect now), but making them outright immune doesn't just counter the effects of chill itself, it also punishes people trying to use that chill condition for things like this item or Hypothermia or whatnot.

And go ahead and trade out the word "chill" for ignite/freeze/shock/stun/curse/bleed/poison/etc, cuz the same principle goes for all of those immunities.

"
"
Nephalim wrote:

Except it's not a matter of reaching health thresholds in their case, they are outright immune, including to ground. Which means this amulet is quite literally less useful than a rolled *magic* amulet against them and other endgame bosses.
Last edited by Shppy on Dec 1, 2016, 6:25:26 PM
This is one of the uniques I'm really hoping to get in Breach. :D
“Please understand that imposing strong negative views regarding our team on to other players when you are representing our most helpful forum posters is not appropriate.” — GGG 2022

----

I'm not 'Sarno' on Discord. I don't know who that is.
"
Sarno wrote:
This is one of the uniques I'm really hoping to get in Breach. :D

As with every League, I'm hoping to get EVERY Unique (for my Standard Museum League Collection.)
Last edited by Sheriff_K on Dec 1, 2016, 6:22:40 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info