Here is the upgraded version of The Halcyon!

Last edited by Bex_GGG on Dec 1, 2016, 5:22:17 PM
Last bumped on Dec 2, 2016, 3:30:20 AM
My wife's son left me....
https://getyarn.io/yarn-clip/988f3369-4b68-4eb9-bc0e-edfce4c3c950
the 60% damage against recently chilled on the nonupgraded one prob does more damage if you are using a cold penetration gem ..... kind of a balancing act i guess but allows for more than 1 build option

still iso a cold skill that doesnt suck massively tho
I got a fever and the only prescription, is more cowbell!
What happened to the freeze theme?
IGN: Arlianth
Check out my LA build: 1782214
INTERESTING
"
D3izhistory wrote:
the 60% damage against recently chilled on the nonupgraded one prob does more damage if you are using a cold penetration gem ..... kind of a balancing act i guess but allows for more than 1 build option

still iso a cold skill that doesnt suck massively tho

Considering vortex is best used as a burn converter there really are not any good cold spells meant to actually chill or freeze.
I had my hopes up for power charge generation
Mother of God Chris Wilson...

I thought the baby-form was shit before I realized it evolved, and then expected the upgrade to be decent; but this? This is some primo overpowered arousal-inducing shit!

I want +Frenzy on this bad boy, right away. And with the buff to Frost Blades in Essence, and the buff to Raider in Breach... Oh my~

I usually don't like repeating builds.. but this has me tempted to revisit.

"
D3izhistory wrote:
the 60% damage against recently chilled on the nonupgraded one prob does more damage if you are using a cold penetration gem

Do you understand ANYTHING about the game? The damage against chilled was utter shit; who cares about 60% damage when you've got 400-800% damage on the tree/gear? Whereas Penetration STACKS, so it's never wasted, and is always multiplicative and harder to get more of. This is a very powerful item.
IGN: Golem_Antsy, Harvest
Last edited by Sheriff_K on Dec 1, 2016, 5:40:37 PM
"
Sheriff_K wrote:

I thought the baby-form was shit before I realized it evolved, and then expected the upgrade to be decent; but this? This is some primo overpowered arousal-inducing shit!

I want +Frenzy on this bad boy, right away. And with the buff to Frost Blades in Essence, and the buff to Raider in Breach... Oh my~

"
D3izhistory wrote:
the 60% damage against recently chilled on the nonupgraded one prob does more damage if you are using a cold penetration gem

Do you understand ANYTHING about the game? The damage against chilled was utter shit; who cares about 60% damage when you've got 400-800% damage on the tree/gear? Whereas Penetration STACKS, so it's never wasted, and is always multiplicative and harder to get more of. This is a very powerful item.

Cold pene is indeed powerful but can t16 bosses or similar even be chilled consistently?
"
Sheriff_K wrote:

"
D3izhistory wrote:

You are wrong, penetration stacks in terms of "additive" not multiplicative.. be careful who you flame especially when you are so clearly wrong
I got a fever and the only prescription, is more cowbell!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info