[3.4] Fire Nova Mine - Perfect League Starter - Low Budget - FAST - HC Viable

"
Mulatto11 wrote:
I was reading your gearing options and noticed in your gearing options you stated that a +1 curse ammy is the ideal option for the extra curse...HOWEVER doing that would actually be the worst option as it totally voids out the properties of the Volls helm which states the %life + regen is only activated if there are NO corrupted items equipped. The +1 Curse Ammy is corrupted. Just a heads up :D

Edit: I only post this in the hopes someone whos playing this build doesnt try and get a +1 curse ammy or waste currency getting one

Also: Now with these changes using Covenant etc. and since you can essentially spam mines is it possible to now farm uber lab etc?

I have buyed one good +1 curse amulet 2 days ago and it's not a waste since there is another good helmet for SC player. Hrimnor's Resolve is a good alternative (thanks to Eclaer). You have Fire damage + immunity to frozen and chill effect on FNM use... this make chill ground map very simple. Buying a +2 repeat FNM is another reason to not forget +1 curse amulet 'cause you'll have more chance too find a good rare with this enchant than Voll's Vision.

;-)
"
"
Mulatto11 wrote:
I was reading your gearing options and noticed in your gearing options you stated that a +1 curse ammy is the ideal option for the extra curse...HOWEVER doing that would actually be the worst option as it totally voids out the properties of the Volls helm which states the %life + regen is only activated if there are NO corrupted items equipped. The +1 Curse Ammy is corrupted. Just a heads up :D

Edit: I only post this in the hopes someone whos playing this build doesnt try and get a +1 curse ammy or waste currency getting one

Also: Now with these changes using Covenant etc. and since you can essentially spam mines is it possible to now farm uber lab etc?

I have buyed one good +1 curse amulet 2 days ago and it's not a waste since there is another good helmet for SC player. Hrimnor's Resolve is a good alternative (thanks to Eclaer). You have Fire damage + immunity to frozen and chill effect on FNM use... this make chill ground map very simple. Buying a +2 repeat FNM is another reason to not forget +1 curse amulet 'cause you'll have more chance too find a good rare with this enchant than Voll's Vision.

;-)

Oh this is new...thanks for that info. Question about that helm though how long does the chill/freeze immunity last? like a flask or 4sec?
IGN: WhatPullOutGame
I got problem with surviability. could you pls check out mah character and give me some advices?
"
Mulatto11 wrote:
Oh this is new...thanks for that info. Question about that helm though how long does the chill/freeze immunity last? like a flask or 4sec?

The chill/freeze immunity last for 4 second after the use of a fire skills.
Last edited by Les_Larmes_du_Styx on Mar 9, 2017, 4:10:04 AM
"
"
Mulatto11 wrote:

The chill/freeze immunity last for 4 second after the use of a fire skills.

Ok thanks for that info...Now im not sure which helm route to go lol
IGN: WhatPullOutGame
"
Mulatto11 wrote:

Hm, yes I wrote that a few pages ago, but forgot to add it to the main page, added it now in the FAQ section. Thank you.

If i get a really good +1 amy i would probably switch to another helmet.
Check out my Fire Nova Mine Guide (3.2) : https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1774498
Did someone tested Culling Strike instead of Trap and Mine Damage?
I mean there is only 1% damage difference at level 20.

Edit:
How Culling Strike works with FNM? Can each wave of FNM cull the enemys?
Last edited by s4ibot on Mar 9, 2017, 6:37:13 AM
"
s4ibot wrote:

There is one huge difference... Trap and Mine Damage is a "MORE" modifier and Culling Strike an "increased" modifier only !
Yo Kiko thanks for the respons, i will spec into annihilation and change to assa mark.
i bought a dagger for 12 chaos, maybe you will look at it ? im wearing it actually

Thanks Kiko
Keep the Great work up!
"
"
s4ibot wrote:

There is one huge difference... Trap and Mine Damage is a "MORE" modifier and Culling Strike an "increased" modifier only !

Thanks for clarification. Cheers!

Edit:
What is the best gem setup for crit build, keeping in mind that lighting damage can shock?
Last edited by s4ibot on Mar 9, 2017, 6:58:31 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info