Content Update 2.5.0 Patch Notes

And the Whack-A-Totems, Bv, and worm build players may now commence belly-aching.

Looks like all good balance changes. Hopefully makes Blight useful!

Very much looking forward to breach. . . 55 total new uniques? Heck yes! lets hope they are actually build defining and truly "unique" not more Starforges
Last edited by cmilles on Nov 29, 2016, 10:31:05 PM
No Headhunter nerf? I'm discouraged from playing and spending twice as much time on a build with a half of the damage.
"
BestMageKR wrote:
Inquisitor CI Flameblast league guize

elementalist is better.
"
Fixed a bug where alt-tabbing in fullscreen mode would change to windowed mode.

Thank you guys :o ! Really appreciate it. Probably the best part of the whole patch notes for me (I'm serious, I thought you're too busy working on DX11 issues that you kinda overlook these problems).
"
cmilles wrote:
And the Whack-A-Totems, Bv, and worm build players may now commence belly-aching.

Looks like all good balance changes. Hopefully makes Blight useful!

Very much looking forward to breach. . . 55 total new uniques? Heck yes! lets hope they are actually build defining and truly "unique" not more Starforges

35 of which are exclusive to the Breach challenge league.

Monsters from the Breach drop new unique items that are specific to their Domain. When slain in their Domain, Breachlords are able to drop Blessings that allow these new uniques to be upgraded.

so i think ~ u can upgrade 10 of them, so i would be a total of 45 new unique (because i dont count an upgrade as an own unique)
My Builds & Hideouts: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2083383
Hideout Community Discord: https://discord.gg/B2xQkmf
Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/user/Dralanorr
Twitch: https://www.twitch.tv/guggelhupf
"
Chalace wrote:
"
Tomorrowtech wrote:
"
Chalace wrote:

Where are they complaining about metas? We invest alot into the build to make it viable to be able to at least try the end game content. Why was it nerf'd? not all are dischargers either. You can cast as fast with spell echo at .1 so why the nerf? you think people use it for melee dps? It is fun.. well.. was fun.. maybe your idea of fun is trying to keep up with a pty that's doing far more dps than you are.. i feel it was already well balanced and the nerf just killed time, effort, and currency to make it as good as can be. Now, who the hell will play that since you can cast faster.. get a clue

I specifically did not mention Mjolner, as i have no insight into it, if that's what you are referring to, then read my post again. And every other post on these forums is people complaining that meta builds are too strong making other options less enticing.

Fyi, i can count on 1 hand the number of party runs I've done this league, so get down off your high horse, stop arguing for the sake of arguing.

So your logic here is because you used it for a less effective purpose, Cospris was not op as hell? seriously? That's your argument...?

Ummm. hell no.. is the answer to that! Put fp in your cospri 3l .. then put fp in your 6l with your void batteries.. 40k vs 400k.. both around 6-9 casts with echo in 6l or bfl or reave, lacerate.. to make it op took alot of synergy.. wither/ essence.. glacial hammer, lots of builds could outdo cospri without specialization.. but i digress, think what you will.. you're entitled. The point is, and you seem to absolutely miss.. It's completely unnecessary. GLHF
"
Reduced the maximum number of Summoned Raging Spirits to 20, but we have also increased damage as the gem levels up to compensate. It's intended to be a similar damage output but with less casting needed and less effective area of effect.

TELL NE WHY?
I didn't see anything about the Black Screen bug
"
[...] it deals 30% more damage per active blade.
Nice x190 multiplier there . This is a buff.

Otherwise, seems okay. A little sad to see some changes due to servers cost but that's how it goes. Some nice changes here and there, some less welcomed (not a fan of the new painful maps mods for instance).
I support this patch, that is all.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info