(☞゚∀゚)☞ Victheslik Mirror Service [474pDPS Wand ~ Perfect 6T1 Life & ES ♥(ˆ⌣ˆԅ) ]

"
philophil wrote:
nice CI DW wander with 64% cold res even with wise oak up Kappa

do i need to say more???

maybe optimize ur build O_o

we didn't put resists on it, it was in guild test-out, to see if it's worth to do craft a new ele wand.
many items lack resists like body armour.
"You have great power. You're right to be proud. It's unfortunate you have to die now, but I will honor you with 45% of my strength."
ok back from eating.....
that will be my last word on that since i don't like to mess with VIC thread more then its already.

I don't even need a POB code u missed out on the LL build that a flat to attack vinktar give alot more then a pen vinktar.

on that have a good day, otherwise decent build nice to see that ray has evolved is wander build from the arguement we had.

PS. don't use a wand for ur CI that doesn't n won't even exist Kappa
A day w/o dealing with stupid ppl is like....Never mind. Ill tell u if it ever happens
let me review the arugment between me and this philo dude.

He came to me and claimed the choir + prism guardian outperforms mirrored amulet/shield in low life wander build.

He gave me a Path of building code which has 6.5k es and 2.67M barrage dps.

Then I made another code with his gears crafted in his POB profile except mirrored amulet/shield.
My profile was supposed to have 8~9k es, but I dropped down to 6.5k es to have the same base line to be compared with his profile. Turns out my profile had 3.34M barrage dps.

And then, he made another profile with 3.23M barrage dps and 5.4k es... (yes, it was 5.4k es). He claimed they were close and somehow he trash talked about Blasting_cap who is totally irrelevant with this topic.

After this, I realized it was just wasting my time.

Edit: BTW,
"

This only proves u lack of knowledge to know its existence.
IGN: Rayamn
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/723972 (Shop)
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1114670 (Mirror Service)
Last edited by aphrodite_1289 on Apr 25, 2017, 9:50:27 PM
why don't u post that on reddit .... everything LMAO

N i know well enough the base for the wand exist ignorant, but i know u won't spend the ET's to finish it lol

The funny thing is that ur using perfect jewel n also inputing ur ES shield everything while we where talking about my specific setup. All that started because u told me Vengeance collar would give me more dmg.... but when u actually just change Choir on my setup for Vengeance collar its less dmg obviously u where mostly manipulating fact has always n never even just took 2 sec to put prism guardian on the setup because u know i was right if u just swap 1 for 1 on my setup Choir is more dmg.

The best of all is that everytime u where sending me POB code (4 different build) each time i would simply change some node n have the same ES n just optimizing it so it had more dmg n u actually never realized it, the last time i gave up on ur ignorance n inputed full dmg setup because u did the same stupid thing. OFC if u put everything perfect it would beat my imperfect gear but the arguement was about Choir vs vengeance collar on my setup at that time. So if ur still going at it ur pretty stupîd move on n focus on something else its pretty sad how ur stuck in the past....

Edit:same gear same everything just amulet swap that was ur arguement that vengeance collar was more dmg 1 for 1 on my build.... even the difference will be bigger when ill switch to ele wand

POB code with Choir 8.05M vs shaper: https://pastebin.com/2zg637s2
POB code with vengeance collar 8.045M vs shaper : https://pastebin.com/7eA2h0D5

Case closed move on don't get stuck in the past

i will not respond in this thread anymore ( sry VIC for all that) if you want to talk about it pm me

look like u can't even understand simple fact like the above O_o

PS. don't forget to quality ur shield XD
A day w/o dealing with stupid ppl is like....Never mind. Ill tell u if it ever happens
Last edited by philophil on Apr 25, 2017, 11:31:20 PM
"
The funny thing is that ur using perfect jewel n also inputing ur ES shield everything while we where talking about my specific setup

we were using same jewels or u'r having a delusion?
Dude, we were trying to debate if mirrored amulet/shield > the choir/prism guardian or not. For wat reason I shouldnt input a es shield?

I mean, we're trying to figure out wat "a better wander build" is, but not wat "a better prism guardian wander build" is.

And the result is mirrored amulet/shield gives 25% more dps than prism guard/the choir when they have same es amount.

Wat Rupenus tries to point out is another fact, which is coe low life wand/shield build (using spell/fire/light dmg wand) and coe ci DW wand build (using two phys wands and go fully conversion to ele) have similar dps in best gears setups.
But if they're in budget gears setups, then low life wand/shield build can outperform CI, cause basically u can pick up some decent light/fire wand and meta craft ias/cc/spell, but you wont have a chance to get same tier of phys wand with same price.

EDIT:
Mirrored shield/wand
https://pastebin.com/mPhG7NLA

I'm sticking with ur rings which are not best for me.
Also stick with using ur purity element which gives crit chance from choir to u but not to me.

result:
I have 7434es vs you 7009es (i'm not gonna low down my es to your yolo build level for more dps, but I can if i want)
I have 10.16M dps vs you 8.05M dps (26% more lol)

REKT?
IGN: Rayamn
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/723972 (Shop)
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1114670 (Mirror Service)
Last edited by aphrodite_1289 on Apr 26, 2017, 12:02:09 AM
"
Wat Rupenus tries to point out is another fact, which is coe low life wand/shield build (using spell/fire/light dmg wand) and coe ci DW wand build (using two phys wands and go fully conversion to ele) have similar dps in best gears setups.
But if they're in budget gears setups, then low life wand/shield build can outperform CI, cause basically u can pick up some decent light/fire wand and meta craft ias/cc/spell, but you wont have a chance to get same tier of phys wand with same price.

agree.

btw, the CI DW test was with hybrid wand in first pob code, i put pure pdps wand in our instanceo of pob wander dps test, so according to that hybrid wand has 811k dps, pure pdps 805k, ll ele wander 780k. i added pdps wand results to the main post where i sent pob codes.
such small differences can be totally ignorable. 2-2.5% dps difference is nothing.

even though, for someone with basic math knowledge, it can be known easily, ele wands outperform, phys wands in low life coe setups. so phys wands can match with ele wands only in case of CI DW, and yeah that is a very expensive way of building a wander.

as a conclusion, for leagues ele wanders and low life setups are more efficient, CI DW is just a hipster standart league build for those who has a lot of exalts.
"You have great power. You're right to be proud. It's unfortunate you have to die now, but I will honor you with 45% of my strength."
First time seeing a sales thread that actually gets some discussion following it. That probably means that Op is quite good with ppl.

On top of that, I also question if it is economically wise to have a 300 mirror fee. The way I look at it is that other rich players controlling mirror and exalt markets would not mind no matter how high the fee is. However, there are plenty of average but lucky players that wish to burn away their lucky mirror drops by investing in a single item that will revolutionize their gameplay experience once and for all. That investment is probably the strongest weapon in the game. You are reducing your market by like 3 folds if not 5 folds this way.

Many Thanks dude!
ing:EpicHuntress
Last edited by Tyrye on Apr 28, 2017, 5:04:30 PM
"
let me review the arugment between me and this philo dude.

He came to me and claimed the choir + prism guardian outperforms mirrored amulet/shield in low life wander build.

He gave me a Path of building code which has 6.5k es and 2.67M barrage dps.

Then I made another code with his gears crafted in his POB profile except mirrored amulet/shield.
My profile was supposed to have 8~9k es, but I dropped down to 6.5k es to have the same base line to be compared with his profile. Turns out my profile had 3.34M barrage dps.

And then, he made another profile with 3.23M barrage dps and 5.4k es... (yes, it was 5.4k es). He claimed they were close and somehow he trash talked about Blasting_cap who is totally irrelevant with this topic.

After this, I realized it was just wasting my time.

Edit: BTW,
"

This only proves u lack of knowledge to know its existence.

He has managed to start an argument in the the most uncivil manner with literally everyone on the ranger/wand sub sections of the forums. I've managed to stay far away anything he has contact with for the most part.
For a very long time he refuted the validity of PoB stating the earliest version did not properly calculate choir's CC and went on this entire tangent about newb players trying to initiate his build can not wrap their heads around the fact the in game CC does not reflect accuracy in its calculations.

It's pretty clear prism guardian is a sub optimal choice for wand builds and its remarkable people try to get by with a measly 6000-7000 ES in a game where mobs can rip a 10,000 ES 84 resist pathfinder with ease unless your barrage dps PoB is the only metric you care about.Why are you using crown of eyes if you are not getting spell damage on your shield and instead jumping through all these hoops to get marginal gains from auras?
IGN: Arlianth
Check out my LA build: 1782214
Last edited by Nephalim on Apr 29, 2017, 10:57:34 PM

(✿☯‿☯✿)
> Alt Arts for Sale: /view-thread/3260276

Contact support@grindinggear.com to report issues relating to the game or forum. Thanks!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info