(☞゚∀゚)☞ Victheslik Mirror Service [474pDPS Wand ~ Perfect 6T1 Life & ES ♥(ˆ⌣ˆԅ) ]

The sad part is a perfect phys wand will never outdps a perfect ele wand even on an unlimited budget. Wand is designed to scale elemental dmg.
👱‍♀️ IGN: FamilyStrokes 💘
Mirror Shop: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2512292
Last edited by SisLovesMe on Apr 14, 2017, 11:00:15 PM
"
Google337 wrote:
The sad part is a perfect phys wand will never outdps a perfect ele wand even on an unlimited budget. Wand is designed to scale elemental dmg.

actually it does,

if you use dual wield and, 40% cold conversion, elder power passives, 50% phys to light:

a phys weapon can be a BIG source of elemental damage if you convert its base damage to elemental.
tri elemental weapons have like 5- 160 light, 50-100 fire damage, 74 spell damage... etc... the base elemental damage we gonna have is going to be around 400-600 light damage / 200-300 cold damage after getting the most juicy phys damage buffs from tree and convert the phys pool to elemental.

my idea was using blood thirst x2;

that makes 474 pdps weapon become 590 pdps weapon(20% more physical damage from dual wield),

10% more attack speed from dual wield again, 76 crit multi from both weapons, 74% spell damage buff from both weapons,

you see you have almost dual wield brood twine with +38% crit multi, 10% more attack speed, and 1.74 base attack speed. on top of that you have 74% spell damage which buffs your base damage and spells once again.

so,

you convert that whole phys damage into elemental damage, scale it with elemental focus & weapon elemental damage & ppad & faster attacks.

the result is, you have as high damage as 10 arrow brood twine, with 9 arrow dual wield barrage.

according to the path of building, this combo wombo totally outdps every other 6t1 wand out there.

"You have great power. You're right to be proud. It's unfortunate you have to die now, but I will honor you with 45% of my strength."
Last edited by Rupenus on Apr 15, 2017, 4:06:20 AM
this doesnt justify 300ex fee in my opinion though, foe bite fee has 60ex fee now, i can simply get x2 copies with the price of blood thirst, the dps difference on dual wield is just 9-11% between blood thirst and foe bite.

i can make another build with 500ex.
"You have great power. You're right to be proud. It's unfortunate you have to die now, but I will honor you with 45% of my strength."
Last edited by Rupenus on Apr 15, 2017, 4:08:49 AM
In the case of dw, phys wand may outperform ele wand but no one would use 2 wands for pve.

But if u use a shield, ele wand will outdmg phys wand even with p2l, cold conversion and phys nodes and it doesn't matter which subclass u play. In fact, you can compare their effective dps with path of building and ele wands end up with 8-10% more dmg. That's why I am surprised that no one chooses to craft a perfect ele wand..
👱‍♀️ IGN: FamilyStrokes 💘
Mirror Shop: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2512292
300ex.. T_T
I'm Lord
NO.1 Standard Magic Finder
"
Rupenus wrote:
"
Google337 wrote:

actually it does,

if you use dual wield and, 40% cold conversion, elder power passives, 50% phys to light:

a phys weapon can be a BIG source of elemental damage if you convert its base damage to elemental.
tri elemental weapons have like 5- 160 light, 50-100 fire damage, 74 spell damage... etc... the base elemental damage we gonna have is going to be around 400-600 light damage / 200-300 cold damage after getting the most juicy phys damage buffs from tree and convert the phys pool to elemental.

my idea was using blood thirst x2;

that makes 474 pdps weapon become 590 pdps weapon(20% more physical damage from dual wield),

10% more attack speed from dual wield again, 76 crit multi from both weapons, 74% spell damage buff from both weapons,

you see you have almost dual wield brood twine with +38% crit multi, 10% more attack speed, and 1.74 base attack speed. on top of that you have 74% spell damage which buffs your base damage and spells once again.

so,

you convert that whole phys damage into elemental damage, scale it with elemental focus & weapon elemental damage & ppad & faster attacks.

the result is, you have as high damage as 10 arrow brood twine, with 9 arrow dual wield barrage.

according to the path of building, this combo wombo totally outdps every other 6t1 wand out there.

No one in their right mind would ever take the elder power cluster outside of a poison based wand build. There is a huge gap in physical damage the main reason BT bow builds are so far ahead is because of signal fire acting as essentially a free physical2lightning.

You're not going to use physical2lightning and elder power on your barrage wand setup.
If you can show me a gem and gear setup where this wand is going to shine over a top tier spell/ele wand I would love to see the PoB data import.

Depending on the build, a spell/fire/light wand will outpower this 300 ex fee wand after redistributing passives and re organizing auras.

No offense to the author or anyone here but if you're willing to spend 500 exalts on a wand marginally better than foe bite and only noticeably better than a crummy 8 exalt spell ele wand then you are probably too rich or too stupid about optimization or efficiency ratios.

You can get vastly more dps from upgrading your other gear parts for way less the mirror fee.
With 3.0 on the horizon there is no telling the state of ES and wand builds afterwards and GGG may just release a unique want that makes rares obsolete or far less desirable.

"
Google337 wrote:
In the case of dw, phys wand may outperform ele wand but no one would use 2 wands for pve.

But if u use a shield, ele wand will outdmg phys wand even with p2l, cold conversion and phys nodes and it doesn't matter which subclass u play. In fact, you can compare their effective dps with path of building and ele wands end up with 8-10% more dmg. That's why I am surprised that no one chooses to craft a perfect ele wand..

The main reason is lack of knowledge. Without PoB there is no way to know that an ele wand can potentially beat even a 470 pds wand short of burning the currency to create it yourself.
IGN: Arlianth
Check out my LA build: 1782214
Last edited by Nephalim on Apr 25, 2017, 12:50:50 PM
sure, here you go pob results;

CI DW wander

https://pastebin.com/SG9xHVum
LL ele wander

https://pastebin.com/0XSz8n4E

same rings, same amulets, same jewels,
both 8500 ES,

it's like tailored by GGG, so close results.

wise oak benefits ele wander more, without it CI DW is better actually.

edit:

sorry the CI DW wander is using hybrid wand,

https://pastebin.com/b1vuvsrU

this is with pdps wand, which has also same results. CI DW is still better.
Last edited by Rupenus on Apr 25, 2017, 9:21:41 PM
LMAO i have nearly 1M more dmg has LL then ur DW CI n im using imperfect gear and im also lvl 97.

U should optimize ur build correctly because at lvl 100 n with perfect wand/gear im well over 10M vs shaper so take out has much dmg to get equal ES im still far over ur sudo perfect build.

u should stop posting on VIC thread n leave ur ele wand stuff for skalpo thread he will need it in a year or so after he get that ele wand.
A day w/o dealing with stupid ppl is like....Never mind. Ill tell u if it ever happens
"
philophil wrote:
LMAO i have nearly 1M more dmg has LL then ur DW CI n im using imperfect gear and im also lvl 97.

U should optimize ur build correctly because at lvl 100 n with perfect wand/gear im well over 10M vs shaper so take out has much dmg to get equal ES im still far over ur sudo perfect build.

u should stop posting on VIC thread n leave ur ele wand stuff for skalpo thread he will need it in a year or so after he get that ele wand.

send the pob bro, don't send anything less than 8.5k ES though. note that, the test out has no pen on boots, no pen on belt, i'm sure you'l lsend a result with these enchantments/belt suffix, so yeah, to have a fair comparison, don't do it.
Last edited by Rupenus on Apr 25, 2017, 6:23:03 PM
nice CI DW wander with 64% cold res even with wise oak up Kappa

do i need to say more???

maybe optimize ur build O_o
A day w/o dealing with stupid ppl is like....Never mind. Ill tell u if it ever happens

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info