Breach League Challenges and Rewards

Holy hell I was trying to maintain optimism for Breach but things just keep getting worse. Those are some of the most grind-heavy, BORING AS HELL, repetitive, non-worthwhile challenges out of the past several leagues. I'm not wasting that much time boring myself no matter how nice the cosmetic looks, not that the cosmetics this time look all that nice anyways. And of course on top of that there's only 2 days left and the game still isn't even playable, so... it looks like Breach is gonna be a flop league after all.

And here I'd hoped it'd at least slightly resemble Beyond.

Way to drop the ball HARD, GGG. It's getting really hard to even feel it's worth checking back to see if things have improved these days.
People who don't like the Labyrinth are not a minority: Be heard - say you don't like it in your signature. Don't leave complaining about lab to others - GGG needs to see how many people dislike it. Ascendancy must be gated on true ARPG content, not a poorly-crafted internet Legend of Zelda wannabe.
long version of the video song?
"
TheLastZica wrote:
People who don't like the Labyrinth are not a minority: Be heard - say you don't like it in your signature. Don't leave complaining about lab to others - GGG needs to see how many people dislike it. Ascendancy must be gated on true ARPG content, not a poorly-crafted internet Legend of Zelda wannabe.

I like lab for izaro treasure key my wildest dream cum true friend
I want those wings, so I guess it is time to change strategy- no more solo introvert non-chat playing in HC, must use SC with global 820 :(
So, new challenges...

1.) Keep a Breach open
2.) Gain Splinters from Monsters
3.) Enter a Breahlord's Domain
4.) Identify Breach Uniques
5.) Kill Breachlords
6.) Upgrade Breach Unique Items
7.) Complete these Sextant Mods
8.) Complete Atlas Bonus Objectives

Ok, that's a good start. But then the other 32 are rinse and repeat grinds players have done many, many times over. And for me, attempting those grinds, let alone not even finding enough time to do many of the end ones (my fault, my life, not GGG's fault) even once was enough. Don't plan to rinse and repeat the same league grinding over and over again.

If say the final 10 or so were repeat end-game grinds, that would be fine, and I could enjoy the other 30 challenges. But only 8 new challenges, and 2 are from Atlas, so 6 genuinely new challenges throw into a mix of 34 rinse and repeat? No thanks, another league I'll skip.

Seriously, level 90 again, level 20 gem again, twinned maps again, killing uber Izaro grind again, etc., etc.? Pure filler grinding.

Still, I appreciate the DX11/64bit client (I'm hopeful it will be debugged soon), other performance enhancements, Atlas, and other content. So I'm not ungrateful to GGG, just let down that two leagues in a row were rather tepid overall.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▒▒▒▒░░░░░ cipher_nemo ░░░░░▒▒▒▒ │ Waggro Level: ♠○○○○ │ 1244
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Last edited by cipher_nemo on Nov 29, 2016, 8:11:27 PM
Have they said yet what mods zana will have for this league?
I really wanted to get the Demon Hand Gloves... Will they eventually become available as a mtx for sale in the Shop?
WHAT? Another fucking footprints? maybe weapon effect? seems like not really fair trade off for gloves... fuck footprints! just remove challenge rewards at all
Last edited by availablex on Nov 30, 2016, 1:16:14 AM
/
Last edited by tslt on Jul 14, 2018, 7:56:44 AM
"
tslt wrote:
We previously announced that the Demon Hand Gloves would be the reward for achieving 12 challenges but during the quality assurance process we uncovered some fairly severe technical issues with them that makes them not currently usable. We've opted to exchange them for the Breach Footprints.

Nice lie.

Nice psychic ability.
Carry on my waypoint son, there'll be peace when maps are done.
Lay your portal gem to rest, don't you die no more.

'Cause it's a bitter sweet symphony this league.
Try to make maps meet, you're a slave to the meta, then you leave.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info