Breach League Challenges and Rewards

"
imLuCaSsS wrote:
"
Odai wrote:
toally tired of these grinding channenges, every time the same, level to 90, level gem to 20, grid a ton of maps...

Seriously i like the game but the grinding each season again and again is making me mad, there are people that have no time and go to work you know, or dont want to grind/play the same game every day...

I hope you will chance this someday and also reward casual players and not only the 24/7 players.

lol dude i'm a casual player and I get 36+ challanges in the leagues I play and even some level 100.

If you can't u probably just a bad player. GGG don't need to change challanges because YOU can't do it. What u was expecting as a challange? Kill normal brutus? :D

http://poestatistics.com/users/imlucasss/

5 95+ 1 lvl 100 casual my ass

got a 40h job ? or any job at all ? guess the answer is no so much for bad player
https://poe-ssf.herokuapp.com/. Join the fun.
SSF HC Legacy Witch Lvl 53
Last edited by ventiman on Nov 29, 2016, 3:42:41 PM
Solo players and ssf seems pretty fucked up this time.

Grindfest + RNG for days. Good luck for those. :)

This breach thing seems to be fun at least.
Last edited by SupaMF on Nov 29, 2016, 4:04:21 PM
Anybody know when will be patchnotes?
Last edited by masterkonst on Nov 29, 2016, 4:32:07 PM
"
TouchThisVein wrote:
Seems neat, but c'mon you get rid of a glove mtx for terrible foot effect? With all the cluster f**k of color in this game, feet mtx are the last thing anyone cares for lol. And as always the only cool mtx is the 36 achieve one that only non-casual players get to. Gotta love it. Anyhow don't mean to sound sour about it, but the casual players of this game (1-3 hours per day) always get the short end of the stick. J/s most of the people that grind 36 achieves already own wings..

Just set aside a weekend or two. A full Saturday (or Whatever day you don't have work). Plan it out ahead of time and let your family know about it, maybe even go to a friend's to do it. I assume you are in a similar boat as I am. I have a family, and a 45-50 hour a week job, and I also do ballroom dancing... so I am pretty slammed.

I am not claiming to be casual, I am saying that this is doable in a 36/40 way If you are prepared to put in 1, maybe 2 days of 8-10 hour play. Most families get that we need this the same way as some people go out to the bar all night by themselves, or like teens spend the night at a friend's house and come back the next afternoon. Play the game like normal (on standard mode if 36/40 is your goal, and you are afraid of missing the mark) and only play 1-3 hours a day. Get yourself to maps and start rushing your kills. Keep global 820 open and look for people offering up challenges you don't have, and be a good person and offer the ones you find right back. Once you get a month or so in you should be roughly level 80 depending on how busy the holidays are for you and how fast you are at grinding. I know the pros hit this on day 1/2... but we are talking casuals here.

Once you hit that 80ish put aside a day to rush the challenges you haven't hit yet OR rush maps. Just farm them as fast as possible saving only currency drops, good uniques that sell, rare jewelry, and maps. I am going to assume you are not SUPER familiar on the path of exile market... because if you were you would probably be flipping items and just buy what you need... therefor I suggest you actually leave most, if not all rare's on the ground. It takes time to sell these, even for their alteration orbs, and that time will be better spent running maps, getting map bonuses and gathering currency.

Go back to casual mode searching for your challenges, and use your new amount of currency to buy a few of the challenges such as Shaper kill, as this will be faster for you than trying to gear up and do it for yourself. Avoid the few super grind challenges, and instead of spending money trying to link your own chest piece, or buying more gear/maps... save it. Use that money to buy the last remaining challenges. If you use this method, and maybe taking a second day to farm all day, you should easily hit the goal by the end of the second month. Use the last month to either finish up challenges, finish gearing up, or just having fun... or detoxing because you worked so hard to get the wings.

Don't be ashamed of buying challenges, and don't put silly "honorable" limitations on how you do the league. MOST of the people that hit 36/40 + use either guilds, global 820, or buy them... often a combination of them. There ARE people that solo self found get 36+/40... but those are rarely casual players.
I guess I will have to buy a one way ticket to hell with your lives
"
Gruentod wrote:
"
cipher_nemo wrote:
"
Rikkuh wrote:
Really easy ...

Yeah the first 30 for sure. The last 10 or so, not so much, unless you have no job/life/whatever, lol.

Leagues are always a matter of time and luck, not "challenge" or "skill". Unless the challenge itself is trying to find the time to play, lol. That was my own challenge in Prophecy.

Agreed, to some extent... although I suspect having an active guild helps, too. Pooling knowledge and resources, for example.

Or just global 820 it. ;-)

"
imLuCaSsS wrote:
lol dude i'm a casual player and I get 36+ challanges in the leagues I play and even some level 100.

If you can't u probably just a bad player.

Correction: if you can't you're probably an adult with family, full-time job, etc., and barely able to play much in any given day, not some kid in his parent's basement with time to kill.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▒▒▒▒░░░░░ cipher_nemo ░░░░░▒▒▒▒ │ Waggro Level: ♠○○○○ │ 1244
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Pretty straightforward challenges as far as I can tell. A few of them look pretty tough, but still doable.

To everyone complaining about not having enough time to complete them; you guys do know that global 820 exists, right? There's literally a whole channel dedicated to helping people level up their masters and complete challenges, and for free. Lots of people 'pay it forward' by helping others do their challenges in the hopes that they then in turn help others. You want to complete your challenges quickly? Type '/global 820' (without the 's) in your chat box and hit enter. Keep it open while you're leveling up/grinding and when a challenge you need comes up, politely ask for an invite. Bam, you're that much closer to completing a challenge.

For other challenges, like shaper/guardian kills, you might need to save up currency for and buy. Or take the time to figure out what kind of cost effective build you'd need to do your own and use that (like berserker/slayer warchief). The tools are there for you to use, but being defeatist will absolutely guarantee you get nothing done in terms of challenges.

Hell, you can get the portal mtx just trying to get a single character to 85. You'll be okay.

Edit: Just saw that people have to kill Triskeriaki in merciless as part of one of the challenges. RIP hc players. LOL
Last edited by tacotiklah on Nov 29, 2016, 6:18:26 PM
"
Crimsonyd wrote:
"
Odai wrote:
toally tired of these grinding channenges, every time the same, level to 90, level gem to 20, grid a ton of maps...

Seriously i like the game but the grinding each season again and again is making me mad, there are people that have no time and go to work you know, or dont want to grind/play the same game every day...

I hope you will chance this someday and also reward casual players and not only the 24/7 players.
Lolwut you can get 40/40 easy as casual player.

just play blade vortex in std
Don't know what everyone is complaining about, seems like the easiest list of challenges of any league to me, but more footprint mtxs? really?
Do not, my friends, become addicted to maps. It will take hold of you, and you will resent its absence!
I am like to prass button in poe
"
I am like to prass button in poe

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info