Breach League Challenges and Rewards

Honestly when I look at those gloves on the picture I am glad it didn't make it to the game. :D These comsmetics definitely are not my cup of tea. I guess I will go for portal effect because... of reasons.
i really don't see the reason to give free mtx to non-supporters.

does it really encourage non-supporters to spend money if they get the same stuff for free which other players spent 30 dollars+ for?
age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!
"
vio wrote:
i really don't see the reason to give free mtx to non-supporters.

does it really encourage non-supporters to spend money if they get the same stuff for free which other players spent 30 dollars+ for?

Then you are blind. Maybe that's why they are making exclusive cosmetic rewards so ugly. :)
Last edited by Langhun on Nov 29, 2016, 6:09:22 AM
Challenge counter? Was it there before? Also, post says footprints/portal/wings while image shows portal/wings and gloves?
Judging by this set of challenges it won't be many leagues until you complete a challenge just by logging into the game.
Those challenges look... surprisingly easy, not gonna lie. Maybe I'll go for 36 in breach, I might actually be able to do it with those! Though the endgame grinds and 10000 tiers might be a bit tiresome.
I make dumb builds, therefore I am.
Footprints... again. Not very encouraging, especially with portal at 24 I think I will finish playing this league pretty fast. No point in challenges like kill Shaper if you don't have to do this alone. Same with lab.
YAY.. cant wait.. keep up the good GGG )
They said that they are testing how will expensive MTX as reward will affect people. Rewards this time are cool but i dont feel like they are better then ones was in past. Red/Blue Seraph set was like ten times better.
Im not sure yet but I'll go for 36+ challenges but it's because challenges this time are so easy.
Last edited by Crimsonyd on Nov 29, 2016, 6:50:28 AM
wait... essences? Essences are staying in the Breach League release??? :OOO

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info