Breach League Challenges and Rewards

Not really liking these effects, but gonna play anyways. Just won't have to worry about challenges :D
"
MegyPoe wrote:
"
Stermor wrote:
Well 10000 maps tiers seems fun..

Doing t15's at 5 minutes a piece it would only take you 55 hours of full time play.
Even going fast it would take take 33 hours if you can spam t10's in 2 minutes a piece.
Practically no one is going to be able to keep up that pace.

anyway you'll be spending 2 work weeks just grinding for a single challenge.

to much work for me, so i'll play something else before even bothering spend that much time on it.

Yea, looks I am not reaching 40 this league, unique stronboxes also seem hard. I've never seen any in my poe lifetime (except map and that prophecy one) and now I need to find 4 lol.

Open a Unique Strongbox
Nice challenges, I just hate those "open specific unique strongbox" challenges. I don't think I found any of the 4 [warband] caches ever.
I usually clear about 15 maps per session, and will most likely reach an average map tier of 10, not 15.

Let's say I accumulate about 1.000 points of lower maps during the progression, then 9.000/150 = 60 sessions of tier 10 mapping during the league (plus the sessions for getting chars into tier 10 maps)

While that's most likely not going to happen for me, it's not too far off.

And it's not like I spend my time only for this challenge, while mapping, a lot of other challenges will be managed.
3.5 build: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2299519
Last edited by Peterlerock on Nov 29, 2016, 4:59:02 AM
I will give it a try, only for the rewards. I hope my standard characters do not take offense:)
Phew! When I read Kill 5 Five of ANY Beyond unique demons I could breathe relieved! They're 6, thanks God! XD

The Hype is ON! +)
There may be a typo for the Complete these Masters Missions. Vorici, Master Assassin is on the list 2 times, while Vagan is left out.
Some new challenge ideas, I like.
Mistake: complete this masters missions. Vagan is missing, vorici is written twice.

The effects look like everything else in the game already.. same colour palettes and shapes, boring.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info