Some questions about PoE

LOL. It looks like you already have a beta invite now so either you have an insane amount of luck or that polite, girl gamer think you have going on really worked out well for you!
Weak sauce.

congrats on beta!
Or the luck i wished him worked ?

:P
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JcKqhDFhNHI
"
Lachdanan wrote:
Or the luck i wished him worked ?

:P

Wish me luck too !! pretty please :D
I'll wish you luck :)

Didn't get a Key for friend invite so far.

I wonder if every one who get into the Beta will recive a second key for friend invite.
"
Aiyana wrote:

I wonder if every one who get into the Beta will recive a second key for friend invite.

I think, yes. (but maybe, only for this one who gets "invited" directly by GGG?) But I heard, the delay may differ between nearly instant and a much longer time - I got my friendkey after ~ a day.
invited by timer @ 10.12.2011
--
deutsche Community: www.exiled.eu & ts.exiled.eu
Last edited by Mr_Cee on Jan 31, 2012, 9:42:24 AM
"
Aiyana wrote:
I'll wish you luck :)

I didn't get a 2nd key for a friend for several days. Perhaps it is triggered after you've logged 'X' number of hours in game with your account.

"

If compared to the average friendkeygranting , +2weeks4days5hours ^^ , some1 would guess that its more related to:
Write a good feedback-thread after experimenting a little bit with the game :)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JcKqhDFhNHI
"
RWTD_Burn wrote:
I didn't get a 2nd key for a friend for several days. Perhaps it is triggered after you've logged 'X' number of hours in game with your account.

No - I got the friendkey before I ever logged in to the game, even before I ever noticed it (wasnt at home and didnt check email & site for some days when it happened)
invited by timer @ 10.12.2011
--
deutsche Community: www.exiled.eu & ts.exiled.eu
"
Mr_Cee wrote:
"
RWTD_Burn wrote:

No - I got the friendkey before I ever logged in to the game, even before I ever noticed it (wasnt at home and didnt check email & site for some days when it happened)

So much for that theory then.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info