Some questions about PoE

Hi guys,

I just watched some Videos of PoE and i like the whole setting of this game. Its simply bueatyful.

But however, there are still some things i wonder about.

On the mainpage is written, that it is a "online only game".

So my first questions are about the community and how you can interact with other players.

Are there things like a friend- and ignorelist?
Can you marry someone like in MMORPGs?
Does the Community help each other?

I'm just to excited about this game :)

Can't wait to get my beta access to try all those things myself.

Love from Aiyana <3
Atm we have a globalchat(needs reworking),whispering and zonechat

friendlist still needs to be implemented (again)
Ignoring works as far as i know ? Havent tested it yet.

The game doesnt want to be a MMO, so marrying is unlikely to be implemented. Its up to you to pretend to have married someone in a roleplaying manor if you wish ^^

Help each other: Well that depends on how you view it and what friends you have.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JcKqhDFhNHI
Thank you very much for your fast answer :)

So how long does it take in average to get a beta key? or is there any information when the open beta will start?
depends on your luck, can range from 1minute to 1year ^^
I wish you more luck on this.

Average would somewhere be around 5-6months, with March-April as last mentioned releasedate for OpenBeta.

You can also particate in one of the contests in Betakeydiscussion or keep track on several other interview-giveaways. Or find an friend with an spare friendkey.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JcKqhDFhNHI
wow, 5 - 6 month? looks like i have to wait for the open beta :(

edit: i will try my luck in the beta key discussion forum anyway ... thx for all the help
Last edited by Aiyana on Jan 30, 2012, 9:03:21 AM
ok, i checked out the beta invite discussion forum. But it looks like its way to hard to get one :/

Think I'll give up and wont wait... Maybe i find another game i can play.
You registered today and complain about waiting? There are alot of people who have waited nearly a year and still haven't gotten theirs. Sure it's frustrating, but a day :D

I'm sure you have read the beta discussion forums. Join a contest, wait for the timer, or just use the whole i'm female thing. <3
Check MMORPG.com forums too. That is where my brother got his key which led to me getting mine. People have contests or first-come give away keys. It's worth a shot. Good luck to everyone.
Peace, love, and chicken grease!
Thank you
There is a Beta key given away once every 5 minutes for anyone signed up on these forums. No need to give up, you'll just need to either have a lot of luck, a lot of patience, or something in-between the two. ;)
Last edited by RWTD_Burn on Jan 30, 2012, 6:51:03 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info