Additions and Improvements to Map Mods

Could you implement an IQ-test that people have to go through before they can post on the forums? Thanks
"
Could you implement an IQ-test that people have to go through before they can post on the forums? Thanks

Hey, we still want to read, what our lovely balance team want to say us <3
Interesting mechanics enthusiast.
Lol, hardly striving evasion is completely stomped face into dirt.

Map of Impotence - nice name though!
Last edited by tm10067 on Nov 29, 2016, 5:15:12 AM
Hey, new mods! And yes, no Blood Magic and Charges for monsters - they were OP with this one! Thanks GGG! +)
Nice, most of new mods looks playable and less annoying!

*Hexwarded - I am kind of dissapointed that this mod doesn't replace Hexproof. Occasionally met it on rare or blue mobs seems to me enough. Same with the reflect.
*Of Stasis - I hate this mod. Why this one even exist? We already have "Of Smothering" which is not entirely build disabling.
*Of <charges> - It's shame. I will kind of miss this mod. Properties like steeling charges or preventing monsters from gaining charges will be less efficient.
*Of Hemomancy - Thanks. Btw I am going play Blood Magic character for the first time this league. :D
Last edited by Langhun on Nov 29, 2016, 5:33:11 AM
nice, all you need now is to balance the skills, make build variation a thing again, fix the game performance so you can play in a party, etc. etc. etc.
They should remove all "[put game mechanics here] doesn't work" modes from the game. Immunities are awful, no regen is bad, etc. Change it to "[put game mechanics here] is less effective".
Also, I think armor and evasion should be more powerful, not less.
Hmm, not much fun.
Why would "impervious" have better quantity/rarity than "conflagrating"? They both seem way off to me.
Disappointed. ...of Stasis is now a hard counter to my favourite build. The other mods are the same old unfun, uninspired tweaking of numbers not adding anything new or surprising to the game. The possibilities are basically endless and some map mods are really cool (Beyond for instance), why you choose to do it this way is puzzling.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info