༗ [Velka's Ravens] Elite Mapping, Crafting and Ladder Guild ༗ Recruiting! Join our Discord ༗ 59/75 ༗

"
skvader wrote:
Name: Viktor
Primary Character: xxx_rangrang

Levels of highest characters: 97, 95, 95ish
Number of stashtabs: 15ish quads 20ish of other

Are you willing to join our Discord Server?
Yes - I have a Mic & Headset

Previous Leagues: Anarchy, Domination/Nemesis, Talisman?, a little Perandus, Prophecy, Essence, Breach, a little Harbinger, Abyss, -break-, Incursion, Delve and Betrayal.

Location (Gateway): Amsterdam, EU
Timezone: EU CEST/UTC+2
Usual online time: 06:00-00:00 (flexible).
Online (Days per week): 7

Do you stream: Not atm. Maybe later.
Name of Referral (Officer or Member): -

Describe your experience level in Path of Exile:
5k hours on steam, and probably somewhere around 2-4k hrs in the standalone client. I would say that I'm pretty experienced, granted I didn't stomp the endgame during the Vaal times, but I've been into this game since back then (I think Essence/Breach was the league where I started to get into the higher stuff and in Incursion/Delve/Betrayal I played more than ever. I've been juggling a busy work schedule with PoE prior to Betrayal-league. Now I'm juggling other things, but I'm able to play a lot more.

Notable Achievements (If any): Farmed a HH in the incursion league and managed to farm one this league (SSC). I've been rather uninterested/clueless about achievements/challenges. I usually want to complete the atlas, go sideways in ilvl83+ delve and save up a bunch of nicely rolled T16s to run. Chasing divination cards, crafting bases and such.

Additional Info (If any):
I'm 30 years old and from Sweden. I don't really play any other games than PoE. I sometimes play Open Transport Tycoon in tandem with PoE.
If I'm not playing PoE, I'm either sleeping, updating the game, playing the guitar, fiddling with electronic music, watching cat or car-crash compilations on YouTube.

I use Discord mainly and I don't mind voice while playing, although I tend to zone out when I focus in games (it all depends on who I'm talking/playing with and what's happening ingame). I'm quite laidback, quiet/reserved, open-minded and easy going. However, I don't mind banter and whatnot.

I'm in a relationship with my PC and I'm probably going to buy her a new graphics card soon.

I do have a gaming chair, apparently that's important.

Everything looks good; Happy to have you :)
Sincerely,
Lilith Daemon
^BUMP^
༗ Velka's Ravens ༗
༗ IGN: Legintown ༗
༗ Velka's Ravens Thread: 1772222 ༗
Name:
Primary Character: Warcry

Levels of highest characters: I like to play every challenge league on hardcore and keep the same name Azmodie hes been lvl 95+ atleast 15 times and generally my summoner makes it to 95 with minimal gear that way I can spend it all on the boss killer righteous fire.

Number of stashtabs: 24 premium and all the special ones

Previous Leagues: Beta, Legacy, Breach, Essence, Prophecy, Perandus, Talisman, Darkshrine, Warbands Bloodlines, Beyond, Invasion, Nemisis.

Location (Gateway): US Cali or US Texas depending on fellow gamers that wanna blow stuff up.
Timezone: GMT-7
Usual online time: Anytime i'm awake during a challenge league lol
Online (Days per week): 7/7 only during challenge leagues no offense to anyone that loves the game I just don't enjoy normal hardcore anymore.

Do you stream: If i'm doing something exciting like a whole day of boss killing service.

Name of Referral (Officer or Member): None

Describe your experience level in Path of Exile: More than a healthy amount.

Notable Achievements (If any): Killed every boss in the game except Uber Atziri, Uber elder, Aul, Kurgal and I didn't do hall of the grandmasters, all during delve league was planning to kill the last four but harbinger's crashed my game at like lvl 98 and i couldnt log back in for like 5 minutes cause the game thought i was still online? also the reason why I skipped synthesis needed a break after that rip.

Additional Info (If any): I've probably robbed some of you blind on occasion in my defense if you offer me an exalt for an item worth 1 chaos at best you gotta learn your lesson, I'M DOING IT FOR YOU it's just a happy coincidence that you pay for my kaom's heart every league the real treasure is the knowledge you've gained on scumming other's and being unscumable and no worries if you do accept me there's too much free money in trading I generally give stuff to guildies who play alot and show they wont waste it if not a 30-50% discount my Ign is Azmodie or Summonsmakemewet I won't be playing until the new expansion/challenge league but it looks like the melee buff will be really fun :)
IGN : YESON, Azmodie, and Kitepro
Name: Haydn / Frostfire
Primary Character: ITankBeastiary

Levels of highest characters: 90, 87, 82, 81, 80
Number of stashtabs: 17 all the special 1s and a few big and prem 1s

Previous Leagues: Legacy, Breach, Essence, Prophecy, Perandus, Talisman

Location (Gateway): London
Timezone: GMT
Usual online time: 14:00-22:00

Do you stream: Yes
Name of Referral (Officer or Member): Warcry

Veteran Player

Notable Achievements (If any): Got rich in Beastiary and Incursion 6 linking Atziri's Disfavours and a few Belly of the beasts (really lucky)

Additional Info (If any): I may not have a 95 (90 isn't far off) but i know how to play the game and would be nice to compete/race with people.
Last edited by DTACGaming on May 24, 2019, 1:29:57 PM
Name:
Primary Character: Tetherleechhuuu (just swapped over to a winter orb build from a soul tether build so gems are still being leveled)
Levels of highest characters: 92, 91, 90, 90, 90
Number of stashtabs: ~18

Previous Leagues: Every league since breach

Location (Gateway): Amsterdam/Any EU server
Timezone: GMT +3
Usual online time: 19:00-24:00/much more during the first 2-4 weeks of a new league
Online (Days per week): 7/7

Do you stream: No
Name of Referral (Officer or Member): Nil

Pretty middle of the road with about 2.5k hours on this account.

Notable Achievements (If any): A gallery of incredibly badly named characters :p

"
Bonghit420 wrote:
Name:
Primary Character: Warcry

Levels of highest characters: I like to play every challenge league on hardcore and keep the same name Azmodie hes been lvl 95+ atleast 15 times and generally my summoner makes it to 95 with minimal gear that way I can spend it all on the boss killer righteous fire.

Number of stashtabs: 24 premium and all the special ones

Previous Leagues: Beta, Legacy, Breach, Essence, Prophecy, Perandus, Talisman, Darkshrine, Warbands Bloodlines, Beyond, Invasion, Nemisis.

Location (Gateway): US Cali or US Texas depending on fellow gamers that wanna blow stuff up.
Timezone: GMT-7
Usual online time: Anytime i'm awake during a challenge league lol
Online (Days per week): 7/7 only during challenge leagues no offense to anyone that loves the game I just don't enjoy normal hardcore anymore.

Do you stream: If i'm doing something exciting like a whole day of boss killing service.

Name of Referral (Officer or Member): None

Describe your experience level in Path of Exile: More than a healthy amount.

Notable Achievements (If any): Killed every boss in the game except Uber Atziri, Uber elder, Aul, Kurgal and I didn't do hall of the grandmasters, all during delve league was planning to kill the last four but harbinger's crashed my game at like lvl 98 and i couldnt log back in for like 5 minutes cause the game thought i was still online? also the reason why I skipped synthesis needed a break after that rip.

Additional Info (If any): I've probably robbed some of you blind on occasion in my defense if you offer me an exalt for an item worth 1 chaos at best you gotta learn your lesson, I'M DOING IT FOR YOU it's just a happy coincidence that you pay for my kaom's heart every league the real treasure is the knowledge you've gained on scumming other's and being unscumable and no worries if you do accept me there's too much free money in trading I generally give stuff to guildies who play alot and show they wont waste it if not a 30-50% discount my Ign is Azmodie or Summonsmakemewet I won't be playing until the new expansion/challenge league but it looks like the melee buff will be really fun :)

Hey there,

Seems very solid, but I have to be honest and say that we generally don't play HC in this guild. But you are very welcome to add my to your friends list or visit us on Discord for a quick chat :-)
༗ Velka's Ravens ༗
"
DTACGaming wrote:
Name: Haydn / Frostfire
Primary Character: ITankBeastiary

Levels of highest characters: 90, 87, 82, 81, 80
Number of stashtabs: 17 all the special 1s and a few big and prem 1s

Previous Leagues: Legacy, Breach, Essence, Prophecy, Perandus, Talisman

Location (Gateway): London
Usual online time: 14:00-22:00

Do you stream: Yes
Name of Referral (Officer or Member): Warcry

Veteran Player

Notable Achievements (If any): Got rich in Beastiary and Incursion 6 linking Atziri's Disfavours and a few Belly of the beasts (really lucky)

Additional Info (If any): I may not have a 95 (90 isn't far off) but i know how to play the game and would be nice to compete/race with people.

Hi there

Don't worry too much about the lvl 95 requirement - if you are a veteran player, then that'll do just fine. I'll add you to my friends list, and feel free to join our Discord server at any time :-)
༗ Velka's Ravens ༗
"
Kalten0 wrote:
Name:
Primary Character: Tetherleechhuuu (just swapped over to a winter orb build from a soul tether build so gems are still being leveled)
Levels of highest characters: 92, 91, 90, 90, 90
Number of stashtabs: ~18

Previous Leagues: Every league since breach

Location (Gateway): Amsterdam/Any EU server
Timezone: GMT +3
Usual online time: 19:00-24:00/much more during the first 2-4 weeks of a new league
Online (Days per week): 7/7

Do you stream: No
Name of Referral (Officer or Member): Nil

Pretty middle of the road with about 2.5k hours on this account.

Notable Achievements (If any): A gallery of incredibly badly named characters :p

Hi there,

On surface level you don't seem to have the experience we expect from our members. But, you are very welcome to join our Discord server to prove me or any of the officers wrong on that account :-)
༗ Velka's Ravens ༗
Name: CheZZoR
Primary Character: CheZZoRSynth

Levels of highest characters: 94, 91
Number of stashtabs: 21

Yes, Already have :)

Previous Leagues: Played very briefly years ago, no idea what league that one was. Started again in Betrayal and played pretty heavily through Synthesis.

Location (Gateway): London, EU
Usual online time: 19:00-00:00 when wife allows xD
Online (Days per week): 4-5

Do you stream: Not currently, although I have before and still have the ability to.
Name of Referral (Officer or Member): None, Sorry :(

Fairly new, but quick learner. I spend a lot of time learning new mechanics etc from youtube videos and experience/talking to people.

Notable Achievements (If any): Made approx 100ex this league. Mostly by trading, farming & crafting... tbf that's this whole game so yeah..

Additional Info (If any): 31 years old so I don't always have time to play all day & night like I used to when I was 18 xD I do however enjoy my time when I am playing. I don't like drama - I just like to come online, kill some monsters and try to make my character as good as I can.
Last edited by CheZZoR on May 25, 2019, 12:34:11 PM
"
CheZZoR wrote:
Name: CheZZoR
Primary Character: CheZZoRSynth

Levels of highest characters: 94, 91
Number of stashtabs: 21

Yes, Already have :)

Previous Leagues: Played very briefly years ago, no idea what league that one was. Started again in Betrayal and played pretty heavily through Synthesis.

Location (Gateway): London, EU
Usual online time: 19:00-00:00 when wife allows xD
Online (Days per week): 4-5

Do you stream: Not currently, although I have before and still have the ability to.
Name of Referral (Officer or Member): None, Sorry :(

Fairly new, but quick learner. I spend a lot of time learning new mechanics etc from youtube videos and experience/talking to people.

Notable Achievements (If any): Made approx 100ex this league. Mostly by trading, farming & crafting... tbf that's this whole game so yeah..

Additional Info (If any): 31 years old so I don't always have time to play all day & night like I used to when I was 18 xD I do however enjoy my time when I am playing. I don't like drama - I just like to come online, kill some monsters and try to make my character as good as I can.

Hello there,

Perhaps on the slightly inexperienced side, but I get the feeling that you learn quickly so I'd like to accept you application - I'll add you to my friends list in-game, and feel free to join us on Discord whenever you want :-)
༗ Velka's Ravens ༗

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info