༗ [Velka's Ravens] Elite Mapping, Crafting and Ladder Guild ༗ Recruiting! Join our Discord ༗ 59/75 ༗

Name: Simon, Simonizer, Nizer
Primary Character: Millisecoonds

Levels of highest characters: 91 and many 90s
Number of stashtabs: 20ish

Are you willing to join our Discord Server?
Yes joining after posting ;)

Previous Leagues: I've done quite a few, usually i played em until i hit 90 and get tired of playing solo... but been playing since somewhere close to the end of the beta.

Location (Gateway): Montreal, but serv is like Washington DC ?
Timezone: EST+5
Usual online time: A little bit in the day but mostly after midnight.
Online (Days per week): 7/7

Do you stream: No.

Describe your experience level in Path of Exile:
Seasoned player

Notable Achievements (If any): Played when desync was a thing ?
Name: Alex
Primary Character: UruzuS

Levels of highest characters: 92, 90 , 90
Number of stashtabs: 16

Yes - I have a Mic & Headset

Previous Leagues: All since the game had only the first 3 acts, except Delve
Location (Gateway): Frankfurt
Timezone: GMT + 2
Usual online time: 19:00-24:00
Online (Days per week): 5/7

Do you stream: No

Experienced Player - Multiple HC builds played till 85+

Additional Info (If any): I'm planning to switch to HC again next league as SC is pointless for me.
Edit hectic holidays and i have been afk for 2 weeks or so and my resume has changed a bit

im the rank #14 jugg to hit lvl 100 on bsc

and was top 50(probably still am atleast top 100) Ranger on BHC (ripped at 95 like 2 weeks ago caused me to rage take a break..)

Ill join the discord finally tomorrow
Last edited by AverageSCEnjoyer on Jan 10, 2019, 11:40:26 PM
Name: Finn / Fyynney

Primary Character: Don`t really have a primary Character, enojoy playing my 4 Betrayal Characters equally. Most played in Betrayal is WannaJoinSyndicatePLX.

Levels of highest characters: 94(Delve),93,92,91(all Betrayal)
Number of stashtabs: 28

Previous Leagues: Harbinger, Abyss, Bestiary (quit early), Delve, Betrayal
Location (Gateway): Amsterdam/Frankfurt
Timezone: UTC+1
Usual online time: varies a lot, usually from afternoon til late evening (sometimes more like early morning)
Online (Days per week): 6/7 - 7/7

Do you stream: Nope

Hard to tell, I would say I have become somewhat knowlegable, eager to learn more.

Notable Achievements (If any): Nothing too notable here.

Additional Info (If any): Like to play in groups. Also want to try HC at some point, though I feel I am way too reckless for that :S
Last edited by fynney on Jan 18, 2019, 7:44:20 AM
Hello Fellow Exiles,

> How long you've played and how many leagues you've participated in (and which one you enjoyed the most and why)

* My Name is Egor aka The Ownly One im 27 living in Germany atm , i got over 1,5k hours into Poe i pretty much played every League except Delve more or less by now i played on and off. I honestly feel like Betrayal is the most fun after Breach league just because there is so much stuff to do it gives u choices.

> Experiences making currency. Feel free to mention specific methods, however there is no need to disclose your secrets if you don't want to.. Simply give us an overview of how you operate.

In most Part i focus on Poe Ninja and see what Item Values fluctuate depending on a Streamer that publicices a new Build ,Certain item prices explode gem sets that go with said build.
Also i try to Craft via Poe Affix and Poe.trade what brings the most value for the least effort buying Cheap ilvl 85 and Crafting is certainly a lot of Luck involved but i also know what to look for Specifically, in earlier Leagues i participated in Directing Certain Item Branches or Currency to rise the price of something to a certain extend or even lowering certain others depending on the benefit it can Generate, for Example buying all Exalts for a Certain Price and Selling high Valuable Items for Exalts that Result in more Currency than before the Rise of the Exalts.
And well also i farmed 2 HH myself threw Spamming the Old Burial Chambers for Doctor Cards or Chaning the shit out of em when it was still a thing.I always look intow what fits me the best way to make Currency because if a lot of People do the same exact thing the Value goes down.

> Link any Form of "proof" such as gear/currency you've acquired during current/previous league/s (standard).

I really do not know how to do that shit, Public Profile tho, this leage i prolly spend more time leveling and enjoying the game than focussing on the sole Purpose of Currency since i started the League 2 weeks later, the Golden time was gone for me. I managed to get to T 15maps as the Leage starts in 24 Hours tho with a Team and no Sleep and a lot of Effort.

> How can you contribute to the guild?

I consider myself an focussed Person that can become pretty damn good in anything as i put my mind to it, i was a profesional League of Legends Player for a long time, got several Challenger Accounts, now for Poe i seek the next Stepup from playing above Avarage to the Top Tier of Poe and that is threw learing and sharing Methods and Ideas with equal minded Folks.

> Optional: Favourite aspects of the game and builds you've enjoyed the most.

I really enjoy the variety that Poe gives u playing the same Game feels different just by switching the Character or playstyle, in most i do love MF Windripper Builds for high speed Mapping also, i enjoy The Summoner Builds since they can do each and every Map without swapping a god damn thing, really played a lot of different Stuff by now but what hooked me the most were MF Bow Builds, Reave Blade Furry Juggers, Righteos Fire Builds and Summoners.

Good Luck have Fun The Ownly One. // I do use Discord if i play in a group mostly for Entertainment tho.
Name:
Primary Character: LOW_TIER_HUMAN

Levels of highest characters: 92, 92, 86
Number of stashtabs: 15

Previous Leagues: Beastiary, Incursion, Delve (briefly), Betrayal
Timezone: CET+1
Usual online time: Varries. Can be all day or could be 3-4 hours depending on university- and social obligations
Online (Days per week): 7/7

Do you stream: Sure, if I got something I want to showcase
Name of Referral (Officer or Member):

Moderately experienced

Notable Achievements (If any): Multiple lvl 100s, #13 on prophecy ladder to hit None (as far as I can recall). I jump between builds so much that I rarely level something past 90-ish - you may see 4 characters but they've covered roughly 8-9 builds this league (I'd rather respecc than level another character...)

Additional Info (If any):
yooooooo

now THATS A GUILD!!!!
█▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀ ░ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀ ░ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀
█▄▄▀ █▄▄█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █▀▀ ░ █▄▄▀ █▄▄█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █▀▀ ░ █▄▄▀ █▄▄█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █▀▀
▀░▀▀ ▄▄▄█ █▀▀▀ ▀░░▀ ▀▀▀ ░ ▀░▀▀ ▄▄▄█ █▀▀▀ ▀░░▀ ▀▀▀ ░ ▀░▀▀ ▄▄▄█ █▀▀▀ ▀░░▀ ▀▀▀
Primary Character: ATPP

Levels of highest characters: 96, 95, 94, 93
Number of stashtabs: 20

Previous Leagues: Started in Breach and did every league except Incursion.

Usual online time: Mostly around midday/afternoon
Online (Days per week): 7/7 usually

Do you stream: no
Name of Referral: Sadly nobody.

I would say I'm not a pro but i got like 1.3k hours in PoE.

Additional Info (If any): Playing solo until now and I look forward to play with a bunch of people!

Current Gear:
Name:
Primary Character: GoldGrillinToTheCeiling

Levels of highest characters: 93,90,90,88
Number of stashtabs: 20+

Previous Leagues: played a bit of perandus and legacy,left the game for a while then fully played harbringer abyss and delve.Honestly tho i prefer standard league :)

Usual online time: Depends with my work,ususally from 20 to 23
Online (Days per week):5/7

Do you stream: Nope

1 K-ish play time in poe.

My Gear:

Last edited by bboyBlackchri on Jan 30, 2019, 2:29:33 PM
very impressive
█▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀ ░ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀ ░ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀
█▄▄▀ █▄▄█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █▀▀ ░ █▄▄▀ █▄▄█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █▀▀ ░ █▄▄▀ █▄▄█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █▀▀